• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super reps for Women's Watches

gsconzert

Horology Curious
15/1/15
I have been searching the forum for insight into what ladies style/size watches are considered super reps. Lots of men's watches obviously, but not many for women.

Does anyone have any insight on this topic?

smacktard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/17
There's a Franck Muller one (square shaped) that is listed in the Super Rep thread recently, and some Cartiers

blehbleh215

2/2/17
37mm Rhodium dial Yachtmaster by ARF.
​​​​​​The size and color of the watch goes well with many outfit for woman.

PhilRRS

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/4/17
I vote for rolex 114300 from JF and cartier ballon bleu v6f v4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zed116610

TinaTime

Known Member
1/11/14
The Cartier Ballon Bleu is quite good, the JLC Rendez-Vous Night & Day is another one of my favorites (34 mm on bracelet).

gsconzert

Horology Curious
15/1/15
Thank you all for the input.

I showed her the different watches you listed and she is now having a hard time deciding between which one she likes best. ;)

Keep the input coming. If you have a specific TD that you use with great results then please feel free to add that as well.

Bartsimpson01

25/12/14
France
Are the Black KOR Chanel J12 good reps ? The dial seems good and as it is quartz (such as gen) I think their will be no movement trouble

echo_lanxess

Horology Curious
5/5/17
The Cartier Ballon Bleu is quite good, the JLC Rendez-Vous Night & Day is another one of my favorites (34 mm on bracelet).

But the cartier balloon bleu is 42mm, isn that slightly too big for ladies? Is the 36mm any good?

TinaTime

Known Member
1/11/14
The Cartier Ballon Bleu comes in a host of variations including smaller sizes, 33mm and 36mm for example. I own a 36mm replica of the gen reference W69011Z4.

repwatch78

9/3/18
TinaTime may I know your wrist size. I am a woman too, and thinking about a ballon bleu, but in between 33 and 36mm.. thanks

TinaTime

Known Member
1/11/14
TinaTime may I know your wrist size. I am a woman too, and thinking about a ballon bleu, but in between 33 and 36mm.. thanks
Good to see another woman on the forum. My wrist is 6 inches or 152.4mm. When it comes to the Ballon Bleu keep in mind that it has very short lugs. I just measured my rep and lug end to lug end the watch is about 38.4mm. I hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: repwatch78

repwatch78

9/3/18
Good to see another woman on the forum. My wrist is 6 inches or 152.4mm. When end it comes to the Ballon Bleu keep in mind that it has very short lugs. I just measured my rep and lug end to lug end the watch is about 38.4mm. I hope that helps.

Thanks, that helped a lot. I have big wrist, so I will go with 36mm. I have read V6F had the best version, but lately there has been someone that says the dial is more beige, so I am thinking going with JF. Yours is from V6F?

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
My wife has 3 reps but the one she likes most is the JF AP 33mm in black (no diamond). That is really really high quality.

TinaTime

Known Member
1/11/14
Thanks, that helped a lot. I have big wrist, so I will go with 36mm. I have read V6F had the best version, but lately there has been someone that says the dial is more beige, so I am thinking going with JF. Yours is from V6F?
Yes, I have the V6F version and I bought it in March 2015.

Reactions: repwatch78

TinaTime

Known Member
1/11/14
My wife has 3 reps but the one she likes most is the JF AP 33mm in black (no diamond). That is really really high quality.

I agree about the quality. I liked the AP 33mm (no diamonds on the bezel) so much that I ultimately purchased one in each color offered - blue, black and white dial. I gave my sister the black dial and it has become one of her favorite watches.