• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best No Date Sub for under $500 new (114060)?

superh3ro

Known Member
26/3/17
hi - sorry if this has been answered, ive checked the stickys, reviews, etc but the wealth of information has been overwhelming. so my question is, is there a consensus best no date sub (114060) for under $500?

if not, is there like a top 3 list?

thanks,

MrVisionary

6/3/16
Indianapolis, IN
I don’t think you’ve looked around at all..
But there’s noob, ARF, VRF.

Each has their own pros and cons

I’m planning on buying the VRF MAX that just came out...
the ARF Is another popular factory
V8 is good if you’re planning on doing a lot of mods to it.

Looks like you want a ootb best one which would be ARF or VRF. Search those a bit more and see which one you like

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I don’t think you’ve looked around at all..
But there’s noob, ARF, VRF.

Each has their own pros and cons

I’m planning on buying the VRF MAX that just came out...
the ARF Is another popular factory
V8 is good if you’re planning on doing a lot of mods to it.

Looks like you want a ootb best one which would be ARF or VRF. Search those a bit more and see which one you like

He asked for a 114060 NO DATE SUB ! I might be wrong ( perhaps i need to take on your sage advice to look around ? ) but ARF, VRF MAX , and NOOB don't do a NO DATE version (V8) ? Although there is a V7 114060 by Noob .

Also NO DATE subs are produced under the BP and JF monikers .

Last edited:

MrVisionary

6/3/16
Indianapolis, IN
He asked for a 114060 NO DATE SUB ! I might be wrong ( perhaps i need to take on your sage advice to look around ? ) but ARF, VRF MAX , and NOOB don't do a NO DATE version (V8) ? Although there is a V7 114060 by Noob .

Also NO DATE subs are produced under the BP and JF monikers .

Yes, no v8 no date yes, but might be coming soon ( no source)

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Yes, no v8 no date yes, but might be coming soon ( no source)

So no use directing him to ARF ,VRF MAX , or Noon V8 then ?? The best 114060 No Date Submariner OOTB can't be ARF or VRF Max as you inform the OP as they don't currently do one ??
The OP asks for the best 114060 No Date , even asks is there a top 3 list ! Well there sort of is , he currently has 3 OOTB options BP, JFv2, or Noob V7 to choose from .

Last edited:

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
You have two current factories

JF 1:1 best edition
Noob v7

Which is better you decide. personally I owned the Noob v7 with Gen parts on it and she was a beauty.