• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can't change date manually on new Rolex 116234

Luuat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
USA
I just received my ARF 116234 in the mail everything works fine except for the datewheel. It changes if you go past midnight, however, I can't change it manually. I extended the stem on the 2nd level and tried rotating clockwise and counterclockwise. If i do clockwise it only moves down a little then back to the original spot, but won't actually change. If I twist it counterclockwise, nothing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: electric

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
I just received my ARF 116234 in the mail everything works fine except for the datewheel. It changes if you go past midnight, however, I can't change it manually. I extended the stem on the 2nd level and tried rotating clockwise and counterclockwise. If i do clockwise it only moves down a little then back to the original spot, but won't actually change. If I twist it counterclockwise, nothing happens.

That’s weird, I actually saw this in a video and wrote it off as maybe just not caring to follow through with their movement. But now...... Hmmmmm. I wonder what it is. Please post as I’m ordering one too. I can’t believe how under the radar these are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16

try setting it between 9am and 9pm and see if the date flips.

some of the sh3135 have an issue with this