• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ChinaNoobWatch.com fellate goats!!

MikeONYC

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/18
I ordered a replica Daytona and Patel Annual Calendar. They arrived in NY 14 days later. Both are EXCELLENT replicas in perfect working order. The Rolex clasp is not as heavy and positive-feeling as the real thing, but the watch is fantastic - beautifully crafted, well-finished and a pleasure to wear. The “alligator” strap is embossed leather but good quality (what do you expect when a real one costs half as much as the whole watch!). Easy to replace with a real one, or a stainless 20mm bracelet - I got both so I can switch them out according to whim. The Patek is AMAZING. All the subdials and adjustment buttons work perfectly! Customer service did not know how to set the watch, so I looked at Patek’s website for instructions for the original. The replica worked EXACTLY THE SAME WAY!! This is incredible to me. They copied a $50kl watch for $400 and all the complications work perfectly! That is fantastic. I would never spend this money for these watches, and I will not wear them in settings where people might notice and think I am wearing the real thing - these are for my personal pleasure in enjoying the aesthetics of these gorgeous timepieces. Like putting a Vermeer print on the wall - no one would think it’s real! ChinaNoob has my biz for good. Well done!

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Nice try ChinaNoobWatch admins but none is going to purchase from your scamsite.
'They copied' sure because the dealer sources and produces all the parts and then puts them together one by one

Reactions: cdas71

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
LOL, I got him shilling in the CB and banned him, didn't even see this :D

I find the fact they think people are going to fall for such a heartfelt piece of bullshit as that testimony incredibile. It's a script they've been using for years.

Reactions: C Master and cdas71

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
another RWI-cruise missile, 100% accurat, hit his target. :clap:

thediplomat_2016-05-05_16-53-26-386x257.jpg

Testone72

Renowned Member
8/3/18
LOL It's to fun for me, no one will believe me, I never would have thought to write this, i was a noobiest I had ordered a date just noob factory EW 41 mm anthracite dial, I ordered it from them because they were the only ones (maybe the only i see myself lol) to have that color and still didn't know about RWI, hadn't read here or on other forums. I was very naive and clueless and didn't know about the existence of any TD.
But just today after about 1 month got mine, i just worn it and I received exactly what they had, seems good quality, I opened it up and has a 3235 just as described on their site, but obviously it won't be an ETA but a clone, decorated to ETA 3235, but it's fine and nice looking, it is for sure a 28800 bph.
Incredibly was surprisingly satisfied, I was sure I lost money, lol

Soon i'll post more pic...

cd041de8c32240bdcf43ee3df7dd5fb9.jpg

c1c9a7454cab0df47e273dd404f8b795.jpg

0ce7c503aef0584315e66d3e74148e40.jpg

This is not to say that it's a reliable site, definitely isn't at 100% if they ship after about a month...
But I have got mine, i think they have very confusing organization, they take more and more order without owning the watch, so the shipping wil be obviously slower ...
This is my experience with Chinanoobwatch

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
LOL It's to fun for me, no one will believe me, I never would have thought to write this, i was a noobiest I had ordered a date just noob factory EW 41 mm anthracite dial, I ordered it from them because they were the only ones (maybe the only i see myself lol) to have that color and still didn't know about RWI, hadn't read here or on other forums. I was very naive and clueless and didn't know about the existence of any TD.
But just today after about 1 month got mine, i just worn it and I received exactly what they had, seems good quality, I opened it up and has a 3235 just as described on their site, but obviously it won't be an ETA but a clone, decorated to ETA 3235, but it's fine and nice looking, it is for sure a 28800 bph.
Incredibly was surprisingly satisfied, I was sure I lost money, lol

Soon i'll post more pic...

cd041de8c32240bdcf43ee3df7dd5fb9.jpg

c1c9a7454cab0df47e273dd404f8b795.jpg

0ce7c503aef0584315e66d3e74148e40.jpg

This is not to say that it's a reliable site, definitely isn't at 100% if they ship after about a month...
But I have got mine, i think they have very confusing organization, they take more and more order without owning the watch, so the shipping wil be obviously slower ...
This is my experience with Chinanoobwatch

You got lucky. I order two watches from them and never received anything! In fact, my credit/debit card was compromised and they wiped out my entire checking account. Never again Chinanoobwatch!!!!

Reactions: Ralphy

Testone72

Renowned Member
8/3/18
You got lucky. I order two watches from them and never received anything! In fact, my credit/debit card was compromised and they wiped out my entire checking account. Never again Chinanoobwatch!!!!

Sorry for your experience!
You are right, i got lucky (maybe the first time after getting multiple scammed from "my personals" UnTrasted sellers that i got in my life, before reading here) but I think it was necessary to bring even good experiences with disreputable or less reliable sites ...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

No, that was me that did that.

Reactions: eswilly and Ralphy

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
No. You stole my wife....not my money. Tommy Two Chins at Chinanoobwatch swiped my cash. That dirty bastard.

You're right, I got you mixed up with Frankie the Finger - I cleaned him out good.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Someone report this thread...there is no fellating going on here. #fakenews

But I do note that chinanoobwatch blows (pun)...got that much

Noobie1955

Horology Curious
17/4/18
OK... I got a rep from china noob and it was delivered in 2 weeks from order. I will try to attach pics. I did not like the clasp/leather band, so I replaced it with just a generic SS band from Amazon, which is fine. The watch is a beauty, and runs perfectly. I am surprised with all the problems people report. I just ordered two more, and they offered to replace the band for the Rolex for free. IDK maybe I am lucky. The first order was with CC, no issue. The second one they say the no longer accept CC's so I wired. They have sent me photos and videos of them packing up the two new watches and the band, and just sent a tracking number. There is every chance they get intercepted, but I am hoping not. BTW, what's with the Goat header?? Why would someone post that?
Rep Daytona CN

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
OK... I got a rep from china noob and it was delivered in 2 weeks from order. I will try to attach pics. I did not like the clasp/leather band, so I replaced it with just a generic SS band from Amazon, which is fine. The watch is a beauty, and runs perfectly. I am surprised with all the problems people report. I just ordered two more, and they offered to replace the band for the Rolex for free. IDK maybe I am lucky. The first order was with CC, no issue. The second one they say the no longer accept CC's so I wired. They have sent me photos and videos of them packing up the two new watches and the band, and just sent a tracking number. There is every chance they get intercepted, but I am hoping not. BTW, what's with the Goat header?? Why would someone post that?
Rep Daytona CN

LOL.

A Chinanoob Troll - not even a good one.

Back to school you go little troll boy.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Rep Daytona CN

but how many goats did you have to blow?

I have a strict 2 goat limit. Anything over that, and im going to a different site.

Noobie1955

Horology Curious
17/4/18
Funny video. The box I got from them was a pain in the ass to open. It was wrapped with like 5 layers of tape, and a double-thick cardboard box. Inside, the watches were bubble wrapped with like 3 layers, and then had that thick rubbery sleeve, and a blue fitted rubber sleeve on the case. The whole thing smelled very funky when I opened it Maybe that was goat droppings. But it was more chemical smelling than organic. The watches were not damaged at all. My son ordered a cheapo Rolex from another site that took three months to arrive and was beat to hell, but the watch was fine. I dont know what site he used, and it took so long, he had forgotten about it! He said it seemed like they had just thrown the thing in the ocean and it eventually washed up on shore.

Hey, maybe I got lucky with them. I'm sure other people have been screwed by the tone of the insults. I'll see. All this has "goaded" me into ordering a couple more from them. I'm into these things now. I still won't wear them out and about except when traveling (so I wont get my good gen watches stolen) but I'm suddenly in to horology. They just sent me a video of the new ones I ordered being packed. That seems like a lot of trouble for rip off artists. Time will tell.

I also ordered a piece from replichause.nl. It was a nice-looking Daytona that didnt work. I sent it back to them for repair. They said they sent it back, but that was over a month ago, so I assume that I will never see it again. That's what led me to try another site in the first place.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Funny video. The box I got from them was a pain in the ass to open. It was wrapped with like 5 layers of tape, and a double-thick cardboard box. Inside, the watches were bubble wrapped with like 3 layers, and then had that thick rubbery sleeve, and a blue fitted rubber sleeve on the case. The whole thing smelled very funky when I opened it Maybe that was goat droppings. But it was more chemical smelling than organic. The watches were not damaged at all. My son ordered a cheapo Rolex from another site that took three months to arrive and was beat to hell, but the watch was fine. I dont know what site he used, and it took so long, he had forgotten about it! He said it seemed like they had just thrown the thing in the ocean and it eventually washed up on shore.

Hey, maybe I got lucky with them. I'm sure other people have been screwed by the tone of the insults. I'll see. All this has "goaded" me into ordering a couple more from them. I'm into these things now. I still won't wear them out and about except when traveling (so I wont get my good gen watches stolen) but I'm suddenly in to horology. They just sent me a video of the new ones I ordered being packed. That seems like a lot of trouble for rip off artists. Time will tell.

I also ordered a piece from replichause.nl. It was a nice-looking Daytona that didnt work. I sent it back to them for repair. They said they sent it back, but that was over a month ago, so I assume that I will never see it again. That's what led me to try another site in the first place.

They really do sound like a great bunch of guys to deal with.

You stick to Chinanob, and we'll stick to our Trusted Dealers. :)