• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex milguass (newbie)

Porsche997

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/18
there newbie here please be gentle.

i have a gen Rolex datejust and Brietling Gmt, I love the gen looks near perfect.

i have some questions...

just ordered a Rolex milguass black dial version from intime02 please could you tell me the expected quality.

Size: 40mm x 14mm

Movement: Asian Super SA3131 Clone Automatic Movement,28800 VPH

Functions: Hours, minutes and seconds display

Case: 1:1 Solid 316L stainless steel case

i am also looking at buying this please see link and provide reviews or advice

would this have the serial numbers in the bracelet and on the case what are the diamond markers quality like thanks.

https://www.intime02.co/rollie/3219...tion-white-mop-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

thank you all.

mascob1

6/11/16
Hello!
The milgauss reps have a big flaw: the green sapphire cristal. the milgauss 116400GV have a particular green crystal that the rep-makers aren't able to replicate because the process is very complicated.So they put a green ring (or gasket) on the side of the cristal and a green AR on the sapphire...But it's realy far from the gen!
If you want a milgauss "gen-like", go for the 116400 (without GV).
However, the rep itself is a very nice watch, very good quality made, but...Everyone knowing the gen will see the difference between the gen and the rep, for the 116400GV.
I hope it helps;)

Porsche997

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/18
Many thanks inapprcaiete the advice that’s great to know.

look forward to getting the watch.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
As for the ladies DJ it will be a nice enough piece. The stones will probably be CZs, it's a bit cheap for full on synthetic diamonds.
It will look the part on the wrist tho a real gem snob may guess under the right lighting if close enough to it.

To make it simple I wouldn't have the missus wear it to the launch of a new jewelry range but Sundays at the polo club would be fine.

Porsche997

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/18
Many thanks all I’ve noticed you can pay like $160 more and get real diamond markers worthwhile?