• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The New 2018 Noob Daytona SH4130 it’s great!!!!

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
This Watch brings a true revolution and i am very impressed to see this release, but when it comes to a rep Daytona, i am more interested by the look of the Watch, the finishing, the gen feeling !
I will tell also that only a gen Rolex mvt is exiting Under a closed case back, not a chinese clone :eek:
I am definitely more a ARF guy with this ever reliable modified 7750, because i don't care of the working chrono !

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
This Watch brings a true revolution and i am very impressed to see this release, but when it comes to a rep Daytona, i am more interested by the look of the Watch, the finishing, the gen feeling !
I will tell also that only a gen Rolex mvt is exiting Under a closed case back, not a chinese clone :eek:
I am definitely more a ARF guy with this ever reliable modified 7750, because i don't care of the working chrono !

Different strokes for different folks. If you bought a new car say a BMW or Mercedes would you buy the M edition or AMG of the particular series you are looking at? This is a social experiment.

Reactions: themannier

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
Different strokes for different folks. If you bought a new car say a BMW or Mercedes would you buy the M edition or AMG of the particular series you are looking at? This is a social experiment.

I totally agree with you mate lol !!! ;)

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
It’s pretty exciting when a rep movement had guys on this forum swearing it was pics of a gen watch. :) I’m just tired of every rep chronograph using a 7750. They are big beast movements that make big beast thick nongen like cases. Easiest way to tell gen from rep is the rep will be a big ol 20mm thick case!! Lolololo. The best part about a watch is the movement. Some of them are like art.

Reactions: ginopino

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
It’s pretty exciting when a rep movement had guys on this forum swearing it was pics of a gen watch. :) I’m just tired of every rep chronograph using a 7750. They are big beast movements that make big beast thick nongen like cases. Easiest way to tell gen from rep is the rep will be a big ol 20mm thick case!! Lolololo. The best part about a watch is the movement. Some of them are like art.

Couldn’t agree more. I can only wet my undies thinking of this in the ROO line for instance..

Reactions: ginopino

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Couldn’t agree more. I can only wet my undies thinking of this in the ROO line for instance..

Tell me about it!! If they can do this they can do an AP Chrono. Hell even this modified to sec at 12. Would be good because they could make the cases much thinner.

Reactions: SuperLory

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
What should be the price point then on all those AP's including super cloned 3120 ? -> 1 grand USD ? :p:D
I really like soild/closed casebacks - prefering to hide movements as gurls hide boobies :clap:

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Dont want to cross post - but as you guys were talking about a better movement for our beloved ROOs - JF is developing something for their whole RO and ROO line (especially for the opened casebacks) as i heard and read from certain sources. If the rumors are true - we will see some big surprises in the future...

anyway i believe that the new SA4130 is going places and a freaking big step in the right direction for the whole rep world.

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Has anyone read about or tried installing a genuine dial / hands into the latest Noob SA4130 Daytona?

I got news from my TD that the factory says they should fit without modification, but it's really hard to know for sure without experimentation

Reactions: d39918

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Has anyone read about or tried installing a genuine dial / hands into the latest Noob SA4130 Daytona?

I got news from my TD that the factory says they should fit without modification, but it's really hard to know for sure without experimentation

we should give it some time since some TDs got their first batch yesterday... so I think in the near future there will be some members to come up with a franken project with this one.

OP TheHitman himself told a few pages earlier that he is going to try some gen parts on it...

But IMO i think that as it is a clone (even if it is a SA4130) the tubes for the hands will fit the gen hands just like on the SA3135 it would be non sense when they clone a calibre but f*ck up the sub dial spacing :D
BUT i could be wrong... lets see and wait.

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
we should give it some time since some TDs got their first batch yesterday... so I think in the near future there will be some members to come up with a franken project with this one.

OP TheHitman himself told a few pages earlier that he is going to try some gen parts on it...

But IMO i think that as it is a clone (even if it is a SA4130) the tubes for the hands will fit the gen hands just like on the SA3135 it would be non sense when they clone a calibre but f*ck up the sub dial spacing :D
BUT i could be wrong... lets see and wait.

haha same thoughts - it would be a shame if it turns out the dial spacings are a bit off and/or the stock dial/hand specs are different to gen

i have an incoming gen dial and gen hands, and I can't wait to see the results first from other members. I am still deciding if I should be the guinea pig for experimentation and buy the daytona now, since I am worried about the potential screw ups - i never fixed or touched a chrono movement before

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
pompompurin I’ll let you know buddy. Just this second paid for one. I’m going to build a Franken 116520. I’ll do a build thread also.

thanks and I look forward to your build diary!

Do you have the genuine parts ready? The dial and hands set seem really expensive on ebay

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Not yet but I have a source in London for parts. I know, eBay prices are ridiculous. That poxy Paul Newman that sold at auction has bumped up the cost of anything to do with a Daytona.

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Not yet but I have a source in London for parts. I know, eBay prices are ridiculous. That poxy Paul Newman that sold at auction has bumped up the cost of anything to do with a Daytona.

To this date, I still find that PN daytona dial overrated as hell lol

Reactions: bill33