• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The New 2018 Noob Daytona SH4130 it’s great!!!!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Bullshit thread its a 21j cheapie i have the same with running chrono. Look at the dial the subdials have no "extra" dials its from one dial not splitted. Writing is bold and black NOT like the gen its just printed. Look at the Platinum Paint and the size of the Numbers its just white. 21j cheapie mixxed with noob pics and gen pics. No idea why someone makes this thread but the YouTube video above is 100% a cheap 21j version.

If someone really sold that for 400 usd and more you just got ripped because dial and ceramic insert is miles of.

I even say the one in the YouTube video is the VR quartz version with working/stopping chrono.

You stupid?

Reactions: mosa424

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Where is the youtube video that was posted a few seconds agoo?

QueTip

No but the youtube video showed a cheapie because i have the same dial.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Omg!!!!! My 21j came with a parachrome balance spring (Blue thingy under the brass turning thingy)!!!! It also came with a functioning column wheel. That’s a hell of a 21j I got here... People are wonderful. Do you really think I would post this if it was not the real deal? I don’t care to fool anyone. I’m an adult I have a life I’m not here to post pics of a 21j mixed with a gen and call it a noob Daytona! I posted this as an informational thread. This will be the last video and I am done. Think what you want because I could really give two shits. I bought a noob Daytona I received it I took pics and videos of it. I wanted to share that with the community but I guess that’s where I went wrong. RWI sure doesn’t have the quality of members it used to have. Buh bye!

https://youtu.be/0yQ6sORjB0o

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Iam talking about the dial check this:

ol4zy736.png

then my version:
g6u3iowg.png

now gen:
tf4k2wll.jpg

the dial is not splitted. If that is real then noob used cheap 21j dials lol cant believe they put the cheap dials in a 600 dollar watch wtf? And i dont say you are lying it just looked very strange. Look how the rolex printing is not "stamped".

"Splitted" i mean the subdials have is own "extra" dial and not just a plane one like the cheapies. Cant believe someone but that in a 600 USD+ replica.

Last edited:
Reactions: hermod

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
The noob factory does weird things. Maybe they will get the case and crown guards right by v6 or v7 haha. I can confirm that these noob SH4130 Daytona’s do exist but they are rare right now. That might not be a production watch and may have a diff dial. I heard the first retail batches will be white dial ceramic. They should be on the trusted dealer websites soon. I can’t wait to see how well these movements are actually built.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Thehitman

Was not my intention to call you a liar i really thought somebody ripped you off because like i said the dial is way off and the ceramic insert too. Sorry for the "bullshit" thread was maybe a bit misunderstanding.

Dizzy

Yeah i just was a little confused because they fixxed this "bug" years ago (JF btw too).

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Iam talking about the dial check this:

ol4zy736.png

then my version:
g6u3iowg.png

now gen:
tf4k2wll.jpg

the dial is not splitted. If that is real then noob used cheap 21j dials lol cant believe they put the cheap dials in a 600 dollar watch wtf? And i dont say you are lying it just looked very strange. Look how the rolex printing is not "stamped".

"Splitted" i mean the subdials have is own "extra" dial and not just a plane one like the cheapies. Cant believe someone but that in a 600 USD+ replica.

Now compare your POS with the one Hitman posted. I think the differences are visible to the bare eye and are not marginal. Look at your halfpipe rehaut for example. Noob are stupid idiots. The dials are completely off but this one is indeed the new Noob release.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yes iam just talking about the dial not the "case" or rehaut. Thats why i wrote dial and not "case". I just can't believe they put that dial on a expensive rep because its the same dial like the 50 usd cheapies and that on an 600 USD rep? Is just unbelievable.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
There are just soo many things wrong with this one, it honestly makes no sense that the movement is a clone (if it is) everything else screams fake.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
There are just soo many things wrong with this one, it honestly makes no sense that the movement is a clone (if it is) everything else screams fake.

This

Reactions: SuperLory

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
How hard is it to put these on the rubber straps? Do any factories sell them separately?

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Nice pickup Thehitman ! You're one lucky bastard to get Playtona with 4130. You might have gotten the "first" run or "sample" run as factory calls it. The BD and WD 316 will be out on Monday, 904 in two weeks time. Seems like the "sample" has few "flaws" (sample run, remember?) but nothing that gen dial can fix ;) Great news and great beginning of the year for us Rollie lovers!

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
I can feel so many bad vibes in this thread. Let's face it - this movement is by what we know now all, if not even much more than we could've possibly dreamt of in our wildest & wet dreams.
It's an incredible achievement to say the least.
The dial, bezel and sel looks rather crappy for this version, okay, so what? This watches heart is second to none, period.
We always expect and hope for factories to release a perfect version of any given watch, but deep inside we know it's not gonna happen.
We are so spoiled lol
An arf dial and bezel will solve it for the most part for the steel models.

daytona-master-eta

Supporter
Certified
31/3/14
UK
Everyone calm down and relax,This movement will be in many watches real soon.
Wait for ARF 100% they will have this in one of there Daytona within the next few months.
Exciting times are coming from this new movement.

daytona-master-eta

Supporter
Certified
31/3/14
UK
You can see already that this Daytona Hitman has is not from Noob.
No movements have ever been exclusive to any single replica watch maker.
The domestic market in China is huge and they will want to make as much money as possible from this movement.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I hope this movement makes its way to other reps too!! So far knock on wood I fiddle with the chronograph all the time I leave it running for a day and nothing acts weird. I’m not an expert but can anyone tell me if the rep has a vertical clutch like the gen or horizontal not like the gen.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Looks great thanks for posting :) They even engraved the back of the case the with the proper hallmarks 950 PT! Impressive