• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Your Help with this one before i buy it and call this ebay guy out on fraud

Cdenim

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
The clasp looks weird, the clasp lock is bowing away on both sides.... The dial is way too dark. Sels fit like a v7's. But that bezel... Theres no way unless someone scraped out all the platinum that thats a genuine cerachrom insert.

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
Yea, i requested some more info as a buyer, like warrenty and service books or maybe an owners manual, and could i have the serial # to check it at Rolex on the rolex portal.... we'll see what deushbag has to say

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Not only that , but ive noticed every gen insert actually sits recessed , it never come to the level on the bezel itself , let alone rides high or has a gap ...

s-l1600.jpg

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
Not only that , but ive noticed every gen insert actually sits recessed , it never come to the level on the bezel itself , let alone rides high or has a gap ...

s-l1600.jpg

You are absolutely correct. And i finally know why. only took $1200 to do it. lol. The insert on a gen is pressure fit in the bezel itself. sits in a recess just below the lip of the bezel. giving it a tiny recessed lip all the way around. That is flush. But this one's hard. is it a gen with a replaced insert, it is from a pawn shop. or is it a noob..... The hands stumped me... those are gen hands

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
So i asked for any type of paperwork. if he had removed the caseback to confirm it has a serial'd rolex 3135 in it. this was his responce..

I do not have the proper tools to remove the back and do not want to damage it trying to do so. There is an owner’s manual and the Serial on the rehaut is 34R8R639. I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
Actually no, wait...what the hell am i talking about. Fuck no those aren't gen hands... look at the size of the pip on the seconds hand. thats a noob 100% ok.. I outbid everyone with these idiots then when i win, i report it then as counterfeit and ebay goes after them.

Richierich

10/6/11
Actually no, wait...what the hell am i talking about. Fuck no those aren't gen hands... look at the size of the pip on the seconds hand. thats a noob 100% ok.. I outbid everyone with these idiots then when i win, i report it then as counterfeit and ebay goes after them.

You don't need to win the auction to report it as counterfeit.

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
So i have been going back and forth with this asshole for days now. First he seemed like it was a total suprise. Now not being a duesh. so he sends me this last night. here's the kicker
[h=1]New message from: cashbroker (2,523 )[/h]
[h=3][/h] OK, so after nearly blistering my fingers to get the back off, this is what I have. Is this fake too, because now the frustration level for me is getting ridiculous.
Thanks in advance,
Dave
$_0.JPG
$_0.JPG
$_0.JPG
$_0.JPG
Do these photos violate eBay policies? Let us know

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Can you get some higher resolution pictures posted? I'm curious what was inside.

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
He sent me pics of the SA3135 in there. Its absolutely a noob v7. Ebay still hasn't removed it and its up over 10k. I was blocked from bidding so used my shops ebay account and bid 25k. Fuck this guy

Reactions: cursto

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
here's a better shot. He sent this to me to shut me up with proof it was real.... man.... doesn't he know he's fucking with a member of rwi.... idiot
fake.jpg

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
Nice very dark lighting. the other pics were taken to obscure the balance. In very dark, dark lighting...