Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is allswisswatch.eu a reliable source for rep watches?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is allswisswatch.eu a reliable source for rep watches?

Hello all! I'm a new member posting for the first time. I'm excited that I found these forums. I'm considering buying a rep PP Nautilus two tone. I found this site: https://www.allswisswatch.eu/ Their watches are pretty expensive. Is it because they are good reps and the dealer/site is reliable to deal with. Any information on this site would be greatly appreciates. As would any recommendations where I should be looking.

• sjvir
    replied
    Thanks a lot Hazing :-)

Leave a comment:

• Hazing
    replied
    We’ve all done it with one site or another - mostly before we found rwi. A number of people insist on trying sites like that even after finding rwi though.

Im amazed how many people say “I know they may not be trusted but their payment methods are convenient”. And yes, when trying to scam people out of money, they want to make it as easy as possible.

But TT is great. I’ve used them for a while. Any td on this site is great. Like each factory that has different features that are great and different flaws that are obvious and annoying, Trusted Dealers are the same way. Some have a particular aspect of the way they work that are great and make things easy for YOU and some have issues that may cause you not to deal with them at all.

The trick is to find the one(s) that work for you.

Leave a comment:

• sjvir
    replied
    I will srhoque! It looks like TT could be a good option?

Leave a comment:

• srhoque
    replied
    That site is a scam. Think of it as the virus and stay away from it...

Leave a comment:

• sjvir
    replied
    I talked to my bank yesterday, they will cover the full amount, great :-)

Leave a comment:

• tkingjr
    replied
    We can't save some people from their own stupidity no matter how hard we try.

Leave a comment:

• sjvir
    replied
    I'll be more carefull next time, thats for sure :-)

Leave a comment:

• C Master
    replied
    And yes usually within a few posts a low post member will post, I have dealt with them loads of times and they are reliable but RWI have a thing against them because they protect their own dealers.

From the expert himself:

Leave a comment:

• C Master
    replied
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...or-rep-watches

One quick search on here. Actually this very thread.

There are a lot of these sites and have cost our members thousands before they found RWI. It was one of the reasons RWI was set up to stop people being conned.

Leave a comment:

• hm11esh
    replied
    over and over again we get members asking about random sellers when we have our own TD's.

If you haven't done your research on here then there is no point of this forum.

Leave a comment:

• sjvir
    replied
    Hello all! New member here, I'm sorry to say that i got ripped off by allswisswatch.eu, Omega and Cartier, 775 Euro's! The answer i got from Allen : You’re a piece of shit, nothing was charged from your card you idiot! Thanks a lot :-( Greetings to all

Leave a comment:

• Tucker
    replied
    Originally posted by nemesismolkan View Post

I've bought from them, pretty good quality even though they're not on the trusted dealers list on RWI.Always felt RWI promoted their own stuff and called it "Trusted dealers".
    Dude, you got lucky. I tried to buy a watch from them and they never sent me anything. Then, they sold my credit/debit card information and wiped out my savings account. I've heard they are run by the Russian mob.

Leave a comment:

• PhilRRS
    replied

I've bought from them, pretty good quality even though they're not on the trusted dealers list on RWI.Always felt RWI promoted their own stuff and called it "Trusted dealers".
    wow. Lets all rush to that site and abandon the gruelling verification and probation period that RWI does on all dealers that are honoured to be called 'trusted'

Leave a comment:

• trailboss99
    replied

Really? Than why are you here? Great first post numbnuts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X