• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is allswisswatch.eu a reliable source for rep watches?

revo

Horology Curious
12/3/18
Hello all! I'm a new member posting for the first time. I'm excited that I found these forums. I'm considering buying a rep PP Nautilus two tone. I found this site: https://www.allswisswatch.eu/ Their watches are pretty expensive. Is it because they are good reps and the dealer/site is reliable to deal with. Any information on this site would be greatly appreciates. As would any recommendations where I should be looking.

Reactions: macarone

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Here is the link to our trusted dealers.Â* Pick you watch and pick your dealer.Â* All the TD's can get you the watch you are looking for.Â* Not buying from our trusted dealers is not a good choice.Since you are a new member check out the new member section.Â* You will learn a lot.Â* If you are in a hurry and most new members are go with Puretime. Get the link from the TD section not from google. You don't want to end up at a scam site.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers
Â*

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello all! I'm a new member posting for the first time. I'm excited that I found these forums. I'm considering buying a rep PP Nautilus two tone. I found this site: https://www.allswisswatch.eu/ Their watches are pretty expensive. Is it because they are good reps and the dealer/site is reliable to deal with. Any information on this site would be greatly appreciates. As would any recommendations where I should be looking.

Scam site.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Why are you excited about finding these forums ? - you obviously haven't read anything on here or you'd know about Trusted Dealers.

revo

Horology Curious
12/3/18
Why are you excited about finding these forums ? - you obviously haven't read anything on here or you'd know about Trusted Dealers.

I just found this site late last night and hadn’t had time to do much reading. My initial concern was to find out if anyone had experience dealing with allswisswatches.

Last edited:

nemesismolkan

Looking Around
22/4/18

I've bought from them, pretty good quality even though they're not on the trusted dealers list on RWI.Always felt RWI promoted their own stuff and called it "Trusted dealers".

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
I've bought from them, pretty good quality even though they're not on the trusted dealers list on RWI.Always felt RWI promoted their own stuff and called it "Trusted dealers".

potential scammer/plugging lol

anyways revo , why take chances with that website you have provided. Just buy from the TDs here; the TDs here deliver what you pay for.

Reactions: Dogthecoop

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

After you have been a member for a while you will see the effort the Mod's put in to solve a problem and protect RWI members. All the TD's can get the same watches. It they are not a TD there is a reason.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Really? Than why are you here? Great first post numbnuts

Reactions: hm11esh and tkingjr

PhilRRS

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/4/17

wow. Lets all rush to that site and abandon the gruelling verification and probation period that RWI does on all dealers that are honoured to be called 'trusted'

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Dude, you got lucky. I tried to buy a watch from them and they never sent me anything. Then, they sold my credit/debit card information and wiped out my savings account. I've heard they are run by the Russian mob.

sjvir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/20
Hello all! New member here, I'm sorry to say that i got ripped off by allswisswatch.eu, Omega and Cartier, 775 Euro's! The answer i got from Allen : You’re a piece of shit, nothing was charged from your card you idiot! Thanks a lot :-( Greetings to all

hm11esh

4/9/18
over and over again we get members asking about random sellers when we have our own TD's.

If you haven't done your research on here then there is no point of this forum.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...or-rep-watches

One quick search on here. Actually this very thread.

There are a lot of these sites and have cost our members thousands before they found RWI. It was one of the reasons RWI was set up to stop people being conned.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
And yes usually within a few posts a low post member will post, I have dealt with them loads of times and they are reliable but RWI have a thing against them because they protect their own dealers.

From the expert himself:

giphy.gif

sjvir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/20
I'll be more carefull next time, thats for sure :)