Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is allswisswatch.eu a reliable source for rep watches?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all! New member here, I'm sorry to say that i got ripped off by allswisswatch.eu, Omega and Cartier, 775 Euro's! The answer i got from Allen : You’re a piece of shit, nothing was charged from your card you idiot! Thanks a lot :-( Greetings to all

Comment

over and over again we get members asking about random sellers when we have our own TD's.

If you haven't done your research on here then there is no point of this forum.

Comment

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...or-rep-watches

One quick search on here. Actually this very thread.

There are a lot of these sites and have cost our members thousands before they found RWI. It was one of the reasons RWI was set up to stop people being conned.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

And yes usually within a few posts a low post member will post, I have dealt with them loads of times and they are reliable but RWI have a thing against them because they protect their own dealers.

From the expert himself:

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

I'll be more carefull next time, thats for sure :-)

Comment

We can't save some people from their own stupidity no matter how hard we try.

Comment

I talked to my bank yesterday, they will cover the full amount, great :-)

Comment

That site is a scam. Think of it as the virus and stay away from it...

Comment

I will srhoque! It looks like TT could be a good option?

Comment

We’ve all done it with one site or another - mostly before we found rwi. A number of people insist on trying sites like that even after finding rwi though.

Im amazed how many people say “I know they may not be trusted but their payment methods are convenient”. And yes, when trying to scam people out of money, they want to make it as easy as possible.

But TT is great. I’ve used them for a while. Any td on this site is great. Like each factory that has different features that are great and different flaws that are obvious and annoying, Trusted Dealers are the same way. Some have a particular aspect of the way they work that are great and make things easy for YOU and some have issues that may cause you not to deal with them at all.

The trick is to find the one(s) that work for you.

Comment

Thanks a lot Hazing :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X