• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LocoLouie Scam --> Official Thread

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I still have been unable to contact him. We removed him from the Probationary Dealers list when the forum came back as we had seen so many issues with him in Exile. From what I can gather he is still filing orders with little or no communication. One day, maybe 6 months later, the watch just turns up. However I do not know how many members have been effected.

Inpakuto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
Might as well add in my order while I'm at it. Received good comm from him before I ordered, sent in 2270 yuan for a 15450 in december. nothing still, not even qc pics

altesporsche

Patron
Certified
21/3/12
lol funny how when someone scams a pile of people and gets called out on it they always play the health card..... So, becoming ill suddenly makes you rip a bunch of people off and become a prick ?

Reactions: QueTip

fredrik80

24/10/11
Too bad he Went bad, i got a great 15400 which he oiled, thinned caseback and also corrected a marker for free of charge. Maybe i was lucky to get an order in early

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
The wait is getting really painful. Anyone in this month manage to get their watches from Loco Louie?

i just can't believe he is ignoring all my messages now, the promises and excuses, end of the day my money is taken and order is not fulfilled.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
No, scammed out my $500 since december 2017

Wow Charlie, u still didn’t get that watch?
i was very lucky when my hulk showed up at the doorstep.
i woudn’t recommend buying anything forom Louie. He’s a scam! It it wasn’t scam he would just return money to people thoroght PayPal.

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
Looks like this cunt is gone for good. He took all my money and hasnt been replying my WeChat since January. I'm just really disappointed because I trusted him.

he manage to fulfil my earlier order in September, I've received the watch and with confidences bought more the second round.

Some guys speculated his mods were outsourced and there might be some issues with his supplier. Hence he could not fulfill the order.

but I honestly couldn't believe this guy would just run away with it. I wonder how much money he has made not returning our money.

Zhu Zhuangwei is a cunt. A real cunt!

Reactions: Shylock Eins

devonhiee

2/1/13
Is locolouie the same guy with the Louie inserts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk