• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GLS postal service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Translating #459
I've always used gls as it's one of the safest in Italy. I've been using them for 2 years without any prob. unfortunately everybody does mistakes ( referring to them . I asked you the email if it was possible for you to book a pickup at my address with dhl, in order to be safer.Â*
but unfortunately dhl is not in my city. you told me okay and then you sent methe payment. So I tough I had to send it with gls . unfortunately with gls, sda and tnt you can't insure high value things ( referring to watches, jewelry etc ). And if you want to, you have to say what's inside and provide an invoice. I don't know how dhl works, but the terms and conditions are same for all couriers in Italy. When I asked you the invoices, it was in order to declare the contenent, as even if the package isn't insured, the gls point told me it was in customs. And they wanted to know the contenent and the value. So I explained them the it was a watch repair and I showed them your invoices. Even if the package isn't insured, gls pays at max 500 depending on the weight. Then the gls point told me to wait as it could have arrived in 1/2 weeks. But as it didn't arrive I asked them to send the package to the sender and they told me they couldn't locate it, it disappeared.Â*
This is how it went. they still don't give me answers, I even got mad with the owner ( of the gls point I think ) saying that I would have called a lawyer. But as the package isn't insured, I would have lost from the start. But I want to get these 500 back at least.
I have never been in this situation before.Â*
I've told you guys what the gls point told me
I didn't say what I though was happening, I just repeated their words.

You asked if I could make the withdrawl with DHL - it was not in regards with the safety of the watch it was for the cost of the delivery!! Can you provide me with proof that GLS told you by email the watch was held in customs please. this is the question I have asked so many times on here??

you admitted in post #52 that you requested a lost parcel but GLS wouldn't pay out as you didn't declare the cost upon posting it.

I understand this is frustrating for us both but if GLS pays out 500eur then where are we left? you arenot out of pocket at allandI amout 1000eur. Which is not fair at all as I never caused this!!

How about this is.. IfGLS pay out 500eur and you payout 300euron top and we call it quits?? That makes me out 700eur and you out 300eur??? I just want this put to bed now its stressing me out and right now half of something is better than all of nothing...

I have already said and presented invoices. they told me they did not pay ... because the value was not declared at the beginning

and try not to say more bullshit on my account ... if you do not know anything

lrnz

27/1/17
EU
You asked if I could make the withdrawl with DHL - it was not in regards with the safety of the watch it was for the cost of the delivery!! Can you provide me with proof that GLS told you by email the watch was held in customs please. this is the question I have asked so many times on here??

you admitted in post #52 that you requested a lost parcel but GLS wouldn't pay out as you didn't declare the cost upon posting it.

I understand this is frustrating for us both but if GLS pays out 500eur then where are we left? you areÂ*not out of pocket at allÂ*andÂ*I amÂ*out 1000eur. Which is not fair at all as I never caused this!!

How about this is.. IfÂ*GLS pay out 500eur and you payÂ*out 300eurÂ*on top and we call it quits?? That makes me out 700eur and you out 300eur??? I just want this put to bed now its stressing me out and right now half of something is better than all of nothing...

Â*

translating 462
mi hai chiesto di prenotare il ritiro con dhl non perché vi erano problemi riguardanti la sicurezza della spedizione, ma per il costo! puoi fornirmi la prova che gls ti ha detto per email che l' orologio era bloccato in dogana? Questa è la domanda che ho chiesto cosi tante volte qui

nel post 52 che hai ammesso che hai richiesto una parcella persa ( immagino si riferisca a una disputa ) ma gls non avrebbe pagato dato che non era stato dichiarato il valore al momento della spedizione.

capisco che è frustrante per entrambi base gls paga solo 500 cosa ci rimane? Tu non ci perdi niente, io sono sotto di 1000 euro, che non è giusto visto che non sono stato io a causare tutto questo

che ne dici se facessimo cosi? Se Gls rimborsa 500 e tu 300 e la facessimo finita una volta per tutte?
Questo fa si che io ci ho perso 700 euro e tu 300.
Voglio solamente farla finita con questa storia perché mi sta stressando. Metà è sempre meglio di niente..

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
@LorenzoM

Per il fatto delle email sul discorso dogana non è mai arrivato, perché ci fu una chiamata da parte di GLS point in mia presenza. Loro chiamavano GLS ( al responsabile dal nome Arturo, che puoi vedere nelle email)
Perché questo pacco fosse fermo. E li ci fu la risposta di una ragazza che lavora nel point GLS
Che diceva “fermo per controllo doganali “ e mi affermava che sarebbe ripartito entro una settimana. Poi mi chiamarono al cellulare, dicendomi di presentare fatture e il contenuto. Allora ho pensato che abbiano aperto il pacco e visto cosa c’era dentro. Da lì cominciai a preoccuparmi, e ti chiesi le fatture...e da lì il seguito della storia che già sai. Questi sono i fatti, ho cercato di farmi capire con il Google translate, ma nulla di buono con te e gli altri membri che mi hanno attaccato dicendo stronzate sul tuo pacco. Comunque anch’io sono stressato per questa situazione, chiudiamola con 700€ calcolando anche i 180€ che già ti ho mandato. È come se avrai un rimborso di 880€ metà ciascuno. Non credo che riceverò i 500€ da GLS. Ma non userò più questa merda di corriere . Per la loro incapacità burocratica e fasulla. Comunque avrai il denaro, te lo mando via paypal. È non dire che non perdo niente, ho perso già abbastanza.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

lrnz

27/1/17
EU
@LorenzoM

Per il fatto delle email sul discorso dogana non è mai arrivato, perché ci fu una chiamata da parte di GLS point in mia presenza. Loro chiamavano GLS ( al responsabile dal nome Arturo, che puoi vedere nelle email)
Perché questo pacco fosse fermo. E li ci fu la risposta di una ragazza che lavora nel point GLS
Che diceva “fermo per controllo doganali “ e mi affermava che sarebbe ripartito entro una settimana. Poi mi chiamarono al cellulare, dicendomi di presentare fatture e il contenuto. Allora ho pensato che abbiano aperto il pacco e visto cosa c’era dentro. Da lì cominciai a preoccuparmi, e ti chiesi le fatture...e da lì il seguito della storia che già sai. Questi sono i fatti, ho cercato di farmi capire con il Google translate, ma nulla di buono con te e gli altri membri che mi hanno attaccato dicendo stronzate sul tuo pacco. Comunque anch’io sono stressato per questa situazione, chiudiamola con 700€ calcolando anche i 180€ che già ti ho mandato. È come se avrai un rimborso di 880€ metà ciascuno. Non credo che riceverò i 500€ da GLS. Ma non userò più questa merda di corriere . Per la loro incapacità burocratica e fasulla. Comunque avrai il denaro, te lo mando via paypal. È non dire che non perdo niente, ho perso già abbastanza.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

there is no discussion in emails regarding customs, as it happened on the phone. The GLS point called GLS ( the operator was Arturo as you can see in the mails ).
They asked why the package wasn't moving. So a girl who works for the GLS point told me that it was stuck in customs and that it would have departed within a week.
Then they called my mobile, telling me to present invoices and the continent. So I though that they opened the package and saw what was inside.
There I started worrying, so I asked you the invoices.. and from there you know how it went.This is what happened, I was trying to let you understand what was happening with google translate but nothing good happened. You and your friends started attacking me saying bulls**t about the package.

I am stressed too about this situation. Let's close it with the 700 excluding the 180 I've already sent you. So it will be like you have had a refund of 880. I don't think I will get the 500 back, but I won't use this courier anymore. Their bureaucracy abilities are zero. You will have the money, I will send it through PayPal. And don't say I won't loose anything, I've already lost much.

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
there is no discussion in emails regarding customs, as it happened on the phone. The GLS point called GLS ( the operator was Arturo as you can see in the mails ).
They asked why the package wasn't moving. So a girl who works for the GLS point told me that it was stuck in customs and that it would have departed within a week.
Then they called my mobile, telling me to present invoices and the continent. So I though that they opened the package and saw what was inside.
There I started worrying, so I asked you the invoices.. and from there you know how it went.This is what happened, I was trying to let you understand what was happening with google translate but nothing good happened. You and your friends started attacking me saying bulls**t about the package.

I am stressed too about this situation. Let's close it with the 700 excluding the 180 I've already sent you. So it will be like you have had a refund of 880. I don't think I will get the 500 back, but I won't use this courier anymore. Their bureaucracy abilities are zero. You will have the money, I will send it through PayPal. And don't say I won't loose anything, I've already lost much.

Tell him thanks for the offer but the bulk of the 180eur was for his service on a watch I never received and it was the money I had sent him. If he could agree with the 800eur I will contact trailboss to clear all this up tonight and put it to bed. I feel this is fair and would be very grateful if he agrees

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Tell him thanks for the offer but the bulk of the 180eur was for his service on a watch I never received and it was the money I had sent him. If he could agree with the 800eur I will contact trailboss to clear all this up tonight and put it to bed. I feel this is fair and would be very grateful if he agreesÂ*

LorenzoM

lrnz

27/1/17
EU
Tell him thanks for the offer but the bulk of the 180eur was for his service on a watch I never received and it was the money I had sent him. If he could agree with the 800eur I will contact trailboss to clear all this up tonight and put it to bed. I feel this is fair and would be very grateful if he agreesÂ*

Grazie dell offerta ma i 180 euro erano per una revisione di un orologio che non ho mai avuto ed erano i soldi che ti avevo mandato. Se sei d'accordo per 800€ contatterò trail boss e la chiudiamo qui.
Credo che questo sarebbe equo e ti sarei riconoscente se fossi d' accordo.

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
I just hope Mr Depp will not be working on any other members watches through the back door after this debacle.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Nice move LorenzoM :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your losses guys, but very glad to see it's solved.

Now, I think I would have use GLS only if they are the last courier on Earth.

Reactions: Johnny Depp
Status
Not open for further replies.