• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GLS postal service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
I have not received the answer from GLS. I'm waiting for them to reply to the email at the gls point. once the lap has arrived in the thread. the times are long

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
Can we assume that your communication with JD during this period has been of the same standard since the claim either was, or wasn't made? Any evidence of him making a claim? When I make them I screenshot the form.

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Can we assume that your communication with JD during this period has been of the same standard since the claim either was, or wasn't made? Any evidence of him making a claim? When I make them I screenshot the form.

Nope not had a single piece of communication except the public post above on 28-02-18!! No proof/evidence of him making the claim either.

Plus he is still to get back to me on which date he is waiting to hear back from regarding a claim

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY

I'm not the one who needs to receive the email. the sender receives. I am not the sender, the sender and the GLS point. so I wait for their answer

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
C‘mon man...
He is not the sender. It is the sender who is the receiver. It is the receiver who is the sender.

I hope this clears that up for you.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

He is the sender - I am the receiver! He sent the email to gls point so he is the one that receives the reply

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
I'm not the one who needs to receive the email. the sender receives. I am not the sender, the sender and the GLS point. so I wait for their answer

My mum used to say it's better to give than to receive. Sound advice that has got me out of a few scrapes...

Anyway, I think that this clears up any remaining confusion.

trailboss99 must wish he never took this one on...

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16

and here i thought i was day drinking alone.

Reactions: SuperLory

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
what you do not know, and that brushing some customers and free!
Herc you paid the brushing bracelet??

I can clearly see on the forum some examples of where you charge your 'friend' 'federik', for example, 80€ for brushing as gen/ 'satin'.
And when he sells the watch on the forum, he includes your brushing in the cost he asks a new buyer for.
My genuine question was I don't know why the mods allow that to be included as a genuine cost when a watch you've touched is sold on, with you not being a trusted vendor etc. Why can't I brush a watch beautifully and sell for 80€ more. I've included a photo. It's wrong to me. That's all I was trying to understand early in this thread.

Anyway.. My opinions on your services are not of any importance on this thread. They're no matter, and I've no personal worries about you JD. I just wanted to share and understand better. I hope you understand ok. I didn't write to offend.

-------

So, What on earth is the next course of action with this? Is JD no longer 'waiting for email' and seemingly washing his hands of it, or am I mistaken?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1520278548.2413.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1520278548.2413.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Herc

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
I know how difficult it is to deal with couriers but it's time to define a timeline and set a deadline with GLS.
JD, you cannot keep Herc in this never-ending limbo. :(

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
I know how difficult it is to deal with couriers but it's time to define a timeline and set a deadline with GLS.
JD, you cannot keep Herc in this never-ending limbo. :(

Thanks pal - Next week marks 2months since it was last posted and I’m just a sitting duck here waiting to hear an outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.