• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Glycine Airman Knock Off

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
I love the Airman so much that I bought this knock-off on ebay. The price is ridiculous, but I figure with a new band it will not look half bad. Ridicules are welcomed :) Hey for 17$ (including shipping) you cannot go wrong.
BTW does anybody know where to source a rep Airman?

i1232g-1.jpg

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Your average joe thinks glycine is something a lady rubs on her delicate parts..

sweet deal, and a nice looker - is it 47mm?

Cheers,
Klink

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Klink said:
Your average joe thinks glycine is something a lady rubs on her delicate parts..

sweet deal, and a nice looker - is it 47mm?

Cheers,
Klink

did you mean what the partner rubs on :?: It is 49mm. I nice strap would polish her up quit well.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
brain cells leaking from ears..
i though i meant 49mumblemumble
and for glycine substitute glycerine.. : )

what partners do can be mysterioso

nice deal on watch, and with replacement strap it will
rockola!

Life is Good!
Klink

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
brain cells leaking from ears..
i though i meant 49mumblemumble
and for glycine substitute glycerine.. : )

Glycerine water-soluble. Spit works great in moments of drought :wink:

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
an thre are remedies for...

oops..

any lady members present

will already know that one, no need to

embarass
any body...

:D :D

ljay

23/4/06
shutter_bug said:
I love the Airman so much that I bought this knock-off on ebay. The price is ridiculous, but I figure with a new band it will not look half bad. Ridicules are welcomed :) Hey for 17$ (including shipping) you cannot go wrong.
BTW does anybody know where to source a rep Airman?

i1232g-1.jpg
Great taste, Bug :) I just googled the gen and....I want one

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Ljay,

I missed out a year ago. Andrew and Josh had stocks for 225, and they went super fast. Within hours. I am saving up for a real one. The price is resonable.

ljay

23/4/06
shutter_bug said:
Ljay,

I missed out a year ago. Andrew and Josh had stocks for 225, and they went super fast. Within hours. I am saving up for a real one. The price is resonable.
Maybe it's time for a "Ruby" search and see if she can source a few ? :)

Ljay

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
ljay said:
shutter_bug said:
Ljay,

Ljay

Haven't tried Ruby. According to all our dealers this watch is not being made anymore. It is weird, because I just ordered a Cartier that looks just like the Glycine. Not the one in the picture, but a Cartier from a different source. If you find anything out, please let me be the first know.

ljay

23/4/06
shutter_bug said:
ljay said:
[quote="shutter_bug":23u7yr5m]Ljay,

Ljay

Haven't tried Ruby. According to all our dealers this watch is not being made anymore. It is weird, because I just ordered a Cartier that looks just like the Glycine. Not the one in the picture, but a Cartier from a different source. If you find anything out, please let me be the first know.[/quote:23u7yr5m] I surely will :)

Ljay