• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A Warning To All Our Dealers - Dangerous Fool Amoungst Us

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
fendushi said:
What a tool... sorry to hear about that mate... :(
Bad pun. :D

This guy needs ... well, blacklisting I suppose. Thanks for the heads up, Reg.

bignasty

16/3/06
He's shown his ignorant face over at RWG now!

Just thought I'd let you know. He's saying he did it because Narikaa wouldn't respond to his emails.

I'm guessing he's one of those that was like "Oh my god its been 24 hours and I still don't have my watch/parts, I'm going to have to take this guy down!"

What an arse!

Jon 8)

VFORCE

Known Member
3/4/06
What and ass wipe, but whats worst is that this fool sam268 will change his screen name and scam somebody els... :evil:

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
After reading that I know the guy is an idiot.

He went through paypal because Reg wouldn't reply to him?

Of all the people in the world to try and claim wouldn't reply.....Jesus.

I have sent Reg a Pm just to say Hi and he replied back in 2 minutes. Reg always responds.

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:( :( What a morron!!! Sorry to hear that Reg. I hope this asswipe doesn't show his face here!! :twisted: :twisted:

razorfish

Known Member
1/4/06
Good Dealers are hard to come by and these people scare Dealers from doing business. Unfortunately folks like these exist in and out of these watch forums which really sucks.

I agree with alot of you that say when you order something, people tend to make a big deal on rushing to get their merchandise that they paid for. Communications is key to doing business unfortunately and thats how you get people to keep buying from you.

-RaZoR-

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Roeod4 said:
After reading that I know the guy is an idiot.

He went through paypal because Reg wouldn't reply to him?

Of all the people in the world to try and claim wouldn't reply.....Jesus.

I have sent Reg a Pm just to say Hi and he replied back in 2 minutes. Reg always responds.

Reg hands down has to be one of the best when it comes to communiacation.