• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Archie Luxury....were is he now ?

NDAR15MAN

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/17
Muscatine Iowa
I am a new member of 2 months. so spending a lot of time on this forum and looking at YOUTUBE on watches , Replica watch business etc. Wow lots of info on watches on YOU TUBE. Bigger hobby then i ever thought.
ANYWAY..... I came across this guy named ARCHIE LUXURY on You Tube. I am sure you guys have seen some of his You Tube Videos. I thought they were funny the couple I seen. Is this man still doing videos , is he still in watch and Luxury business ? It seems he might have come unhinged a few years ago because the videos are a few years old then no new videos ? I was just wondering about his story. thanks. Marty

D

d4m.test

He’s still doing nonstop YouTube videos, never stopped. Dunno where you got that impression. He actually also has a second channel now called “Paul pluta” that he uses for watch reviews.

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
I also thought his stuff was funny, although, don't much care for his advise. After awhile, you realize all he cares about is:
1. rolex gold submariner
2. 'man on the moon'....omega moonwatch
3. jaeger reverso

Reactions: indywatchguy

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
he sells lawnmowers now if im not mistaken

Reactions: indywatchguy

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
He was getting attention about 2 years ago for being a loud foul mouthed aussie who did actually know a lot about watches.

Got busted here after he got caught passing fakes off as gen. He knows the business though - and is vocal explaining everything wrong with it.

He's said everything he has to say though and for the last 6 months he's been trying new formulas but his more recent content has just been pathetic.
2. 'man on the 'FUKIN mooOOOOOOOOOOn'....omega moonwatch

Ftfy.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I never took his videos too seriously and thought they were great entertainment. Shared one with another watch loving friend and he didn't see the humor at all.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
He has had some valid points in his watch/brand reviews, others I completely disagree with. Either way, it's a character and you definitely need to adjust to the humour before you can stand watching a full video, lol. @timnic54 I believe has actually met him

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
I'm no prude, but the guy can do his comedy skit without all that profanity. It sounds like I'm watching "Glengary-Glen Ross" or "Goodfellas"

D

d4m.test

I thought he was pretty amusing too. Admittedly I've only seen about 10 minutes in total, taken from two different videos, but yeah, amusing. He was knocking back whisky and swearing like a trooper for 80% of what I saw. I couldn't work out if he was for real or some sort of comedian's parody character. He does seem to know his shit though. I'm surprised to hear he was passing fakes as Gen given one of the videos was him warning people about how realistic Panerai reps can be. He gave me the impression he was quite self-righteous about gens, dismissive of Reps.

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
I also thought his stuff was funny, although, don't much care for his advise. After awhile, you realize all he cares about is:
1. rolex gold submariner
2. 'man on the moon'....omega moonwatch
3. jaeger reverso

And Phuckers lol

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

I am a new member of 2 months. so spending a lot of time on this forum and looking at YOUTUBE on watches , Replica watch business etc. Wow lots of info on watches on YOU TUBE. Bigger hobby then i ever thought.
ANYWAY..... I came across this guy named ARCHIE LUXURY on You Tube. I am sure you guys have seen some of his You Tube Videos. I thought they were funny the couple I seen. Is this man still doing videos , is he still in watch and Luxury business ? It seems he might have come unhinged a few years ago because the videos are a few years old then no new videos ? I was just wondering about his story. thanks. Marty
He is still doing videos ? He has posted 6 in the last 24 hours on the Archie Luxury channel . He also has a second channel 'Paul Pluta ' he has posted 12 watch related videos in the last week on it .

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
He was spotted at the Poor House in Manchester and the soup kitchen in Broughton!! I heard he sold his dog however this is not verified.

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
He was spotted at the Poor House in Manchester and the soup kitchen in Broughton!! I heard he sold his dog however this is not verified.

Not quite correct; he traded the dog in for a 116610 insert when he cracked his one by waving and pointing his fingers like a prominent German figure in the Second World War

Sent from the RWI App

M4ttc

Known Member
17/7/17
Fack Me Dead... listening to his language in full rant mode reminds me of when I visit my mother. I am sure she writes his scripts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk