• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Small Collection!

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Great collection! I can tell you are someone who knows what you want. All very sporty pieces.

Not that you've asked for it but if you wanted to sell the rarely-worn Hublot and replace it with something else, I'd go with either an IWC 3777 to give you a dressier (yet still sporty) option, or a hulk submariner (to add some colour in there).

Thanks bud!

I don't know if I can bring myself to sell it. To me it's just such a cool piece hah. Most people hate it!

I do have a 114300 grape dial that I will most likely pick up next. Seeing if there will be a V2.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Awesome and well balanced collection! Only thing you're missing in there is a better strap for 292. And an Omega. :)

Btw I love the Hublot, coming to me tomorrow. Can't wait!

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Awesome and well balanced collection! Only thing you're missing in there is a better strap for 292. And an Omega. :)

Btw I love the Hublot, coming to me tomorrow. Can't wait!

It's on my list!

Just bought a Grey Stingray for the PAM 569 but the 292 is next. Thinking about a Grey python!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Pretty neat collection. Enjoying the appearance of all of them especially the ROOs. In love with those beauties and color ways you've chosen for your collection.

This box adds the little extra to the classy look of your taste in watches mate ;)

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Pretty neat collection. Enjoying the appearance of all of them especially the ROOs. In love with those beauties and color ways you've chosen for your collection.

This box adds the little extra to the classy look of your taste in watches mate ;)

Thanks!!

I have a 44mm forged carbon in my sights but that will be it for the ROOs.

The box is definitely awesome. It's a superb watch box.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Can't go wrong with a AP 44mm Chrono. The 44mm FC was the first watch i tried on as a gen and i absolutely felt in love with AP since that day. A stunning piece - even as a rep.

Not to say even one of the most accurate 44mm ROOs out their from JF. Would love to see one at the bottom of your watch box ;)

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Can't go wrong with a AP 44mm Chrono. The 44mm FC was the first watch i tried on as a gen and i absolutely felt in love with AP since that day. A stunning piece - even as a rep.

Not to say even one of the most accurate 44mm ROOs out their from JF. Would love to see one at the bottom of your watch box ;)

It's on the list!! Just a matter of time.