• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime changed from UK Forwarding to Gpost

dioneno

Horology Curious
9/2/16
Hello Sirs

I received this mail from puretime:
Please accept our apologies for changing the shipping way to Gpost instead of
UK fowarding in oder to avoid any extra custom charges or packages being detained
by customs.Gpost is a much safer way to ship to your country for now as suggested
by our new carrier who has more experiences on sending packages to European countries.
It usally takes 10-14 days for delivery.we would very much appreciate your patience
and your understanding on this matter.

Is this safe? Any experiences with Gpost?

Shipping from China to Germany

Regards
Dioneno

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Why are you worried?

The TD will replace your watches if they get seized? Hence your TD is trying to get the watches to you in the best way that he can at this time.

dioneno

Horology Curious
9/2/16
Why are you worried?

The TD will replace your watches if they get seized? Hence your TD is trying to get the watches to you in the best way that he can at this time.

Didn't know that. First time buyer here :) Thank you for clarifying.

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Which is why you should not stress but trust the trusted dealers and the system. It works. :anonymous:

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
I did the Gspot route with my Wife. went perfect! no worries, all satisfaction :clap:

(that was an easy one)

olest

Horology Curious
20/8/16
Hey guys,

I just received the tracking number. Does anyone know on which site I can track the parcel?
#cannotwaitanymore

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I got one package recently via Germany (from China). Everything went smooth and the package with triangle shipping took 10 days to reach me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olest

Horology Curious
20/8/16
I got one package recently via Germany (from China). Everything went smooth and the package with triangle shipping took 10 days to reach me.

Yeah! Sounds nice. Puretime gave me a Gpost Trackingnumber, but dont know where I can track the parcel ;)
Thats the point.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Yeah! Sounds nice. Puretime gave me a Gpost Trackingnumber, but dont know where I can track the parcel ;)
Thats the point.

I don’t remember if I tracked it or not. You can always try 17track.net

Cheers

olest

Horology Curious
20/8/16
I don’t remember if I tracked it or not. You can always try 17track.net

Cheers

Ok thanks. Until now there is nothing trackable at 17track. But will try tomorrow again. ;)

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
gpost may have their own site you can find tracking on, did you Google that?

Xoosedu

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/12/18
There are times when even the largest stores with their own delivery methods may not take into account the small factor, because of which the buyer sometimes does not see the location of his order. In such cases, the alternative service https://pkge.net/ perfectly helps out.