• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to find good reps in Thai/BKK

mandipan

Certified
18/11/13
Hi guys! I'm going to spend some days in BKK and I'd like to find a trusted place where to find nice reps (i'd love to find an MBW).

Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks a lot!

Desmomonstro

5/4/15
U can contact james at intime.th
He will be more than happy to serve u

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
There's a good long thread of this subject. Do a search. Basically regarding reps in BKK, or wherever in Thailand, you're better off going to a td here. Evidently, the reps there are getting worse compared to say 5 years ago.

Reactions: johnlogan

afdaddy

Renowned Member
13/12/13
I've yet to hear anyone say its worth it to attempt to buy reps at an open air market or local vendor.....always overpay for mediocre product

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
agreed..

bought some reps 3/4 years ago in thailand, but its all junk now..

tomdavison

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/12
You should go to World Net Silom on the second floor of J-City on Silom Road. It's an internet cafe, and you can order from a TD.

leonado

Known Member
23/4/06
Nah-Piek the only vendor that produced and sold MBWs has gone out of business. So no chance of getting any more made.

The rep dealers in BKK get their watches from China just like everybody else. Chances are they even buy from our TDs.

I will be in BKK next week. I bought my first rep in BKK in 1997 and have bought many more after that. I have not been to BKK in several years so I don't know the current situation. I plan to buy a rep or two while I am there though. I will go to MBK as I have always done and ask around. Some one will know someone that has/can get the good stuff. If I can get it at the same price as our TDs then I will buy. Otherwise I will order from TD.

L

leonado

Known Member
23/4/06
UPDATE:

I went to MBK today and proceeded straight to Nah-Piek shop as usual. The owner (lady) was there and we chitchatted a bit. I have been a customer of her's for over 15 years so she knows me. Anyway, vintage Rolex Sub red/white are still available on special order! She is also trying to source the Sub Nodate V2 JF with SH3130 and the Explorer I V2 JF SH3135 for me. I will report back if she succeeds.

There are a few more shops on 2nd and 3rd floor that sell reps of various quality levels and prices.

MBK rep shops have toned it down a lot but the goods are still available if you talk to the right people in the right way.

Regards,

L

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
I was in MBK this week and thought I’d update this thread with my findings. Which wasn’t much. All the watch dealers I asked couldn’t show me better than a silix special, Nah Piek is now a dress shop and the best I could come up with was a guy who had a killer selection of straps for sale. Whole wall of wotancraft was good to see. Needless to say I only came away with a few t-shirts, a pack of mentos and sore feet.

Reactions: SuperLory

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
No Rep in Thailand,they have good exotic leather and straps customization

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

stoyania

15/4/16
No Rep in Thailand,they have good exotic leather and straps customization

Repworld where do you recommend to go for a custom strap good leather? I want to replace my crappy blue strap on Hublot classic fusion 42mm

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
There’s more you can find in Mbk center, Iwill order the grey and black and take two straps with me there

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
I have lived in Bangkok for 4 years.
All my reps come from a TD in China.

Don't waste your time trying to buy watches in Bangkok

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
careful with Thai reps. I've heard that sometimes whats under the hood can be completely different than what you are expecting.