• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Watchmaker2017

Horology Curious
19/12/17
UK
It might be worth updating the IWC Laureus Sport Ingenieur 2824 Noob on the list. I've unsuccessfully tried to get one, and TD's seem to all be saying it's been discontinued?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Hello there,

I am planning to buy my first rep and I am currently looking to a AP ROO DIVER v9.5, but I actually like Rolex a lot more as a brand.

Which Rolex watch for men is the most gen like?

- Only steel watches please.
- No submariner!
- 38mm or bigger

Please give me some nice options and tell me which flaws the watch haves.

And for the AP doctors, what should I adjust on the AP ROO DIVER v9.5 to make it look more gen?

Thanks already!

Not spoon feeding on Rolex, please do your reading.

On the AP Diver 15703 v9.5, the following mods will make it better:
  1. Low Beat conversion of movement (Gen beats at 21600 bph).
  2. Change cyclops to 2xAR Prof cyclops
  3. Change crystal to Prof 1xAR
Personally, I would suggest you start with the XF FC 15706 Diver. Much more light weight and also very gen like. Would need the same mods as above.

Updog

18/7/19
It might be worth updating the IWC Laureus Sport Ingenieur 2824 Noob on the list. I've unsuccessfully tried to get one, and TD's seem to all be saying it's been discontinued?

Just because its discontinued, doesn't make it any less of a rep. You will find that many reps on the list are no longer available from TD's and can only be obtained via. M2M

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

It's too much work to track what model gets discontinued when. The idea of the list is simply collecting what model is NWBIG, so buyers can check this without doing lengthy research...

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country

Personally, I would suggest you start with the XF FC 15706 Diver. Much more light weight and also very gen like. Would need the same mods as above.

By which movement 21600bph u could suggest the conversion inside the roo diver Jf v9.5?
Is a gen eta 2813 or a2813 suitable to substitute the A2824 without any case mods?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
It's too much work to track what model gets discontinued when. The idea of the list is simply collecting what model is NWBIG, so buyers can check this without doing lengthy research...

Yes, exactly! And you can still be lucky and get them via M2M, I see discontinued watches sold there everyday.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe

What do you mean with Prof. ?

Agnostic

Known Member
17/12/19
Hello Mates,

I'm new at the Replica World.
2/3 years ago, i bouth a Super Franken for around 3500 € 116610 LN from the M2M Sale Forum. ( a Friend from this Forum helped me out )
And it is still working, in a very good condition, so now i'm back and would like to get a new Rolex :)

I want to get 2x Submariner 116613 Two Tones.
1. Black/Gold one
2. Blue/Gold one

Can you guys tell me which one is at the moment the best Replica to buy ?
U can also PM me.

Thank you guys!

Reactions: cap923

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hello Mates,

2/3 years ago, i bouth a Super Franken for around 3500 € 116610 LN from the M2M Sale Forum. ( a Friend from this Forum helped me out )
And it is still working, in a very good condition, so now i'm back and would like to get a new Rolex :)

1. Black/Gold one
2. Blue/Gold one

U can also PM me.

Thank you guys!

I've said it before and apparently I'll keep saying it.

No.

Don't be so entitled, go read, I will not spoon-feed you and nobody else should.

Go read the forum, that is why this is a forum and not a large shoutbox.There are many informative posts to read, start with the new section and newbies FAQ.... look on TD websites and look at their models. Then go search that model... find out which model has the least flaws.

Stop being so lazy, it's not entirely for the good of the forum and my/others sanity. It's also good for you, as every rep has flaws and you need to find out which ones you can accept.

Last edited:

DominickDecocco

Known Member
7/3/18
Hello Mates,

1. Black/Gold one
2. Blue/Gold one

U can also PM me.

Thank you guys!

i will try to spoon-feed you: seems like everybody is going for zzf for submariners at the moment

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China

No.

Don't be so entitled, go read, I will not spoon-feed you and nobody else should.

Go read the forum, that is why this is a forum and not a large shoutbox.There are many informative posts to read, start with the new section and newbies FAQ.... look on TD websites and look at their models. Then go search that model... find out which model has the least flaws.

Stop being so lazy, it's not entirely for the good of the forum and my/others sanity. It's also good for you, as every rep has flaws and you need to find out which ones you can accept.

Thanks for spoon-feeding us a dose of the forum rules! :p

Agnostic

Known Member
17/12/19

No.

You dont need to answer, if you dont want to, so Stop it ;)

if u dont want to help me ignore me,
Thank you now go out and take some air!

See ya!

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Hi Guys.
I just saw that there is V2 of the VSF Omega SM Diver Real Ceramic Case.

I was wondering if there is a reason the V2 is not on the list or if there was just not enough time to update/speak about it?

Update:

I read in other threads that the only difference seems to be the cheap looking leather strap.

Last edited:

C43amg

Horology Curious
29/5/18
Hey gang, I’ve been looking at the Rolex T116900 AIR-KING GM Factory, but not much info.i know the factory did a gen v rep comparison but has any of us actually had one in real life and compared it with a gen for likeness? Cheers

tframo

Known Member
9/10/12
Hey gang, I’ve been looking at the Rolex T116900 AIR-KING GM Factory, but not much info.i know the factory did a gen v rep comparison but has any of us actually had one in real life and compared it with a gen for likeness? Cheers

I have one. Solid build and looks like a super rep to me.

I put it on a gen rubber b for the summer

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA

No.

Funny that I’ve been gone for close to a decade and nothing’s changed.