• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I am looking at picking up the https://www.intime05.co/rollie/6606-...let-a3235.html but wonder if there is a difference in the super cloneness to the non-roman numeral ones? anyone feedback would be greatly appreciated. I really like the roman numeral model but not at the price of questionable quality.

I love that dial lay out myself . However that watch 'IS WRONG' that dial and those roman numerals are only used on the genuine day date and not the DJ . The genuine 126334 uses the 'Wimbledon dial' which has different roman numerals .

So that is actually a 'Fantasy model' i'm happy to be corrected though if i'm wrong .

OH and there is nothing different in the build quality between stick and roman numeral dials . However the super cloness as you put it , the noob 126334 is a excellent watch but 'super clone ' refers to the movement . A super clone is an attempt to exactly replica a Rolex movement as in the NOOB 4130 in it's Daytona . The watch you link has a 3235 'clone ' which is an Asian 2836 with decorated Bridge/plates and rotor to look like a Rolex movement.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
hello everyone,
thank you for all the update of this topic, really interesting

i just saw a new video of the Arf DJ 41 V3

what do you think about this version ?
link : https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDUwMDgwNzM4OA==.html
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYwM...kuUgc_8.dtitle

regards

There is no v3... there isn't really even a v2.

This at best is a v2.0.1

The only change is to the dial and that is absolutely minor at best. They updated the dial to the new 2019 specs... ie added a crown at the 6 instead of "swiss 30 made"

The DJ41 thread on here is like 300 pages, it has all the flaws. Mainly, crystal magnification and date wheel is too bold. ARF is very good. Certainly a NWBIG if you fix the date wheel, as that is an instant tell.

sameace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/19
There is no v3... there isn't really even a v2.

This at best is a v2.0.1

The only change is to the dial and that is absolutely minor at best. They updated the dial to the new 2019 specs... ie added a crown at the 6 instead of "swiss 30 made"

The DJ41 thread on here is like 300 pages, it has all the flaws. Mainly, crystal magnification and date wheel is too bold. ARF is very good. Certainly a NWBIG if you fix the date wheel, as that is an instant tell.

thank you for your reply
didn't know that there is no V3

Pacho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/16
I see Rolex Sea Dweller Deepsea (DBlue) Noob V7 is on the probable list, but not the V8. Is the V8 worse than the previous? I am asking because Intime is running a nice promotion on this one.

Reactions: greghm

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I see Rolex Sea Dweller Deepsea (DBlue) Noob V7 is on the probable list, but not the V8. Is the V8 worse than the previous? I am asking because Intime is running a nice promotion on this one.

I've been very busy lately. If you have good feedback to share about v8, I'll be glad to take a look.

smilekevin

Looking Around
6/6/19
If you're referring to this one then it's already on the list. The one on the super rep list quoted as "Breitling Avenger GMT GF" is actually the Avenger II and includes the polished SS and the blacksteel /DLC (whatever the TDs call it). The blacksteel finish matches perfectly with the gen blacksteel deployment!

As the OP says though just make sure the date font is good as I've seen three different fonts.

Head over to the Breitling section it was well discussed when released a while ago. These were also out of stock from recent feedback so interested to hear who you were able to purchase from?

Also GF just released the numeral black dial version so looking forward to feedback on this one!

IMG_047506e022fee16bae22.jpg

IMG_475083efef25e68a8938.jpg

This watch I ordered on April 27, 2020,Breitling Avenger II GMT GF ,The factory indicated that there is no correct date wheel,Now the wrong date wheel is produced

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
This watch I ordered on April 27, 2020,Breitling Avenger II GMT GF ,The factory indicated that there is no correct date wheel,Now the wrong date wheel is produced

The correct date wheel must have only been when it was first released years ago, I was lucky enough to get one. I liked it so much I bought another straight away but it had the incorrect date font.

I think I’ve only seen two others in pics with the correct font!

nieuweklok2020

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/4/20
Hello there,

I am planning to buy my first rep and I am currently looking to a AP ROO DIVER v9.5, but I actually like Rolex a lot more as a brand.

Which Rolex watch for men is the most gen like?

- Only steel watches please.
- No submariner!
- 38mm or bigger

Please give me some nice options and tell me which flaws the watch haves.

And for the AP doctors, what should I adjust on the AP ROO DIVER v9.5 to make it look more gen?

Thanks already!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hello there,

I am planning to buy my first rep and I am currently looking to a AP ROO DIVER v9.5, but I actually like Rolex a lot more as a brand.

- No submariner!
- 38mm or bigger

And for the AP doctors, what should I adjust on the AP ROO DIVER v9.5 to make it look more gen?

Thanks already!

No-one is going to spoon feed you all that information. How lazy are you?

Do some research, you already have this great resource of a forum dedicated to reps.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq

There is the FAQ.

From there, learn to use the forum.

Learn to use the search bar, because apparently that is too hard for you.

When you find a model of watch you like. Type in the search bar. "xxxxxxxxx model" - press search - look through threads. Find a thread that sounds applicable.
99% of factories of watches have a thread about them, typically the longer the thread the more popular the watch.

For example.

"Datejust 41" as a search term.

I would then read the "Datejust 41 ARF - "Best datejust available" As it is the longest thread...

Also once you find the thread, dont just ask your questions. Here's the crazy bit, you press back 50 pages or so. And READ.

Just read, read, read, find the flaws you can accept. Find the factory you like. READ. Stop being so entitled, I won't spoon feed you and I hope no-one else will. Lazy and entitled.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Hello there,

- No submariner!
- 38mm or bigger

Thanks already!

Great first post.
Seriously, people here are very nice and helpful, provided you make some sort of effort to find answers yourself and not treat them like helpdesk employees.
The forum's search engine has improved, but another great tool is a thing called Google, which becomes even more more powerful when you throw some Boolean into the mix.
Or just type your question and add RWI.

You made it sound like your mum still wipes your bum for you, which is frowned upon here.

Don't be intimidated by the sheer amount of info here, it's fun to catch up.
Welkom op het forum!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Hello there,

Thanks already!

I'm glad you're asking that question! R factory has very gen-like models these days. I recommended them to several friends and no one was disappointed so far.

Just in case you like Omega EVEN MORE, you should get one of those first.

Forgot to mention: you actually posted your questions in the very thread that tells you which reps are closest to gen. Why not start one page 1?

Last edited:

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hello there,

- No submariner!
- 38mm or bigger

Thanks already!

Congrats on your 1st post! =)

Alex22

12/2/18
the list includes tudor bb zf as super r. But what is the version of the BB: 58, bb41, bbgmt?

whalejonah

6/4/19
the list includes tudor bb zf as super r. But what is the version of the BB: 58, bb41, bbgmt?

The version the list refers to is the BB 41mm (with red bezel) iirc. The BB58 and BB GMT are very nice too. You can read their reviews in the Tudor forum.