• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Last edited:
Reactions: Jammydodger79

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
Hi P@t

Many thanks for your prompt reply , I have already seen with Tony ( asian7750 ) about rep Asia, but I am looking for high Swiss rep

hard to find it for the moment ;)

If you have a direct link I am a buyer

In advance I apologize if I pollute the subject of discussion..

Best

V.

A high swiss Rep of what though?
The vast majority of reps are available with Swiss movements, ETA, Selita or even japanese Miyota are all options and some of the Asian clone movements are approaching a level of reliability that means that once maintained, they are good to go for as long as gens.

Your question, is a little bit ridiculous.
There is an updated list of top class reps at the start of this thread.
You have also been directed to multiple threads that will advise you of what is/isn't good quality.

Noone is going to spoon feed you, but if you actual questions regarding any particular model people will be happy to offer advice.
However asking for AAA or High end swiss, is frankly insulting to the members given the information you have already chosen to ignore

Reactions: Xabo

DaddieCool

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/19
Hi P@t

Many thanks for your prompt reply , I have already seen with Tony ( asian7750 ) about rep Asia, but I am looking for high Swiss rep

hard to find it for the moment ;)

If you have a direct link I am a buyer

In advance I apologize if I pollute the subject of discussion..

Best

V.

My dear friend, I'm noob AF in this territory, but I have to inform you that my boss just bought a Daytona with "original parts" for just 1.5k. I show it, it's not 5k franken, it's a 0.6k euro Noob, (bezel, dial etc). If you study a bit, you will realise that there are no "Swiss" replicas, it's just an urban myth created by those who want to sell in double the market value. I understand that my comment is off topic in this thread, but it is important for everyone, even us noobs to understand the structure of the replica watch market. I follow this thread because I can't afford a 5k super franken, so I'm trying to get the best 0.5k out of the box replica.

ocb05

Horology Curious
27/12/18
Great thread for a newbie like me!

Btw, are they any good reps for A.Lange Sohne 1815? So far i have known = MKS makes the best ones

Updog

18/7/19
Great thread for a newbie like me!

Btw, are they any good reps for A.Lange Sohne 1815? So far i have known = MKS makes the best ones

From what I have read, MKS does the best job, but they are still nowhere near a super rep.

vinc100

Horology Curious
8/9/19
A high swiss Rep of what though?
The vast majority of reps are available with Swiss movements, ETA, Selita or even japanese Miyota are all options and some of the Asian clone movements are approaching a level of reliability that means that once maintained, they are good to go for as long as gens.

Your question, is a little bit ridiculous.
There is an updated list of top class reps at the start of this thread.
You have also been directed to multiple threads that will advise you of what is/isn't good quality.

Noone is going to spoon feed you, but if you actual questions regarding any particular model people will be happy to offer advice.
However asking for AAA or High end swiss, is frankly insulting to the members given the information you have already chosen to ignore

Thank you Jammydodger79 for taking the time to answer me ;)

Indeed I have trouble finding ( I am a noob) the right links to find the reps with swiss movements

I am sorry to ask ridiculous questions, but drowned in the immensity of this forum ( and I thank all members for this wealth of information)

I'm only looking for people to feed me with a spoon, but not having time to read 300 pages to get information that could help me find other information that would ultimately give me a direction that may not be the right one after all because information is too technical

I understand that the forum is there to look for information that it will be difficult for me to find information easily by asking the question: where can I find a very good rep

I would like to tell all members that I honestly have no time to insult the members of this forum or anyone else in the world, I come back to my first sentence: I don't have time to spend 2/3 hours (having a job that takes a lot of time) on a forum

I hope I didn't offend any members in this answer, but I'm still looking for direct information that could help me

Wishing you all the best

V.

Last edited:

vinc100

Horology Curious
8/9/19
My dear friend, I'm noob AF in this territory, but I have to inform you that my boss just bought a Daytona with "original parts" for just 1.5k. I show it, it's not 5k franken, it's a 0.6k euro Noob, (bezel, dial etc). If you study a bit, you will realise that there are no "Swiss" replicas, it's just an urban myth created by those who want to sell in double the market value. I understand that my comment is off topic in this thread, but it is important for everyone, even us noobs to understand the structure of the replica watch market. I follow this thread because I can't afford a 5k super franken, so I'm trying to get the best 0.5k out of the box replica.

Thank you DaddieCool for taking the time to answer me, indeed I am talking about a good quality of rep because a jeweller friend confirmed to me that there was a very good rep, and that it is necessary to open the watch to detect the true of the fake

My path is long ( in this forum) but I will find

Wishing you a good day

Best,

V.

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Thank you DaddieCool for taking the time to answer me, indeed I am talking about a good quality of rep because a jeweller friend confirmed to me that there was a very good rep, and that it is necessary to open the watch to detect the true of the fake

Wishing you a good day

Best,

V.

:picard2:...Walmart have spoons if you are looking for one.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Wishing you a good day

Best,

V.

Your posts need to be deleted from here. There is a section called the Flame Free zone... for new members such as yourself to post this type of post and ask questions. At the moment you're just cluttering a thread with inane shite to be honest with you.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/flame-free-zone

Please use the above link, post there. You may get some help, you may not. At the end of the day, you shouldn't be expected to be spoon fed by Walmart or any other spoon provider. Do your own research, ask pertinent and specific questions not the random drivel you are writing/asking.

And now ironically, I'm adding to the clutter and shite.

ocb05

Horology Curious
27/12/18
From what I have read, MKS does the best job, but they are still nowhere near a super rep.

Yep, agreed. So far ALS is not a popular rep choice, so what MKS is offering so far still the best.

vinc100

Horology Curious
8/9/19
Your posts need to be deleted from here. There is a section called the Flame Free zone... for new members such as yourself to post this type of post and ask questions. At the moment you're just cluttering a thread with inane shite to be honest with you.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/flame-free-zone

Please use the above link, post there. You may get some help, you may not. At the end of the day, you shouldn't be expected to be spoon fed by Walmart or any other spoon provider. Do your own research, ask pertinent and specific questions not the random drivel you are writing/asking.

And now ironically, I'm adding to the clutter and shite.

I thank you for your honesty and for the connection, sorry for cluttering up this elitist section

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me, I have read most of this threads but can't find any info about the watch below?

https://puretimewatch.io/planet-ocea...nce-wheel.html

Thank you for your help

Nik

Because that exact model isn't on the list, you will not find any information about it in this thread. Head over to the Omega Replicas section: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/omega-replicas and start digging! Use the search function to search in the whole section or in titles only.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
What about the V3 126600 Sea Dweller by ARF???? Shouldn't the NWBIGs list now include it???http://www.trb88.club/index.php?rout...roduct_id=2702
Gen vs Rep review: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/8098460-rolex-sd43-gen-vs-arf-review

The 126600 is mentioned on the list but falls short because of the date-wheel being quite an instant tell. However, that said my SD43 v3 had a very good datewheel and didn't need changing. It's just luck of the draw. If you're interested in the SD43 the 126600 get it. It's one of the best watches you can buy. (Dial colour is slightly wrong and so are the colour of the lumed hour markers + bezel but in real life you don't really notice unless side by side)