• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Did you really have to post twice and even cite the whole original post? Jesus.

Answer to your question: do your own research and if you can’t find an answer after doing this you can ask.

Videoman22

Horology Curious
24/8/19
So, when you're quoting. You might not want to quote the ENTIRE post... you might want to pick a "quote". Especially when there are pictures.

As for the two links... they're both from JF factory and both v6. They're the same watch.

heyy matte thanks for the rec... i just did a edit... so basically my quesiton was are these two links this watch? - Under review (likely to be FIRST CLASS, some could be Super Reps but need more feedback) :
Audemars Piguet - XF V2 FC Diver 15706

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
heyy matte thanks for the rec... i just did a edit... so basically my quesiton was are these two links this watch? - Under review (likely to be FIRST CLASS, some could be Super Reps but need more feedback) :

Yeah good job for editing it out. Just cite the bits you need and trim / delete the bits you dont need.

As for the watch, its unlikely to be the same as this list is quite old and doesn't get updated.

Plus it's not the same watch because of the abbreviation. If you look most factories are called XXF - or XF (replace X with a letter)

For example , XF, JF, ARF, - The F stands for Factory. The two watches you linked are both JF - so J Factory.
Whereas the one in the list here is "XF" so X-Factory.

They are not the same watch.

However to find the best watch for the variety you want. Your best bet is to go into the AP forum. https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/audemars-piguet-ap
However, please don't make a new thread asking what the best is. Instead, use the search function and search the watch you want.

For example in the AP forum. Use the search and type diver and I found this

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../7235621-in-depth-review-ap-roo-diver-jf-v9-5

Do the same and you'll find all the info you need. Enjoy

Reactions: P@t

haggle_

Known Member
29/6/18
I think what he might mean is that the colours which are super rep status aren't mentioned (like on the 114300)

There have been reports of the blue dial 150m watches being not as per gen

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Yes exactly! Information on which replica (if not all) that is a superclone would be greatly appreciated.

Replicadonghovn

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/8/19
First of all : You shouldn't renounce to buy a watch just because it's not listed here.
Remember that 95% of people don't look at your watch and only 1% of the 5% can tell a rep from a gen. Don't be worried !

Please understand that NWBIG doesn't necessarily mean "Super Rep".

This thread is not only about NWBIG watches, but also Super Rep NWBIGs !

Any NWBIG is not worth buying in gen. A watch can be NWBIG without being a Super Rep because the tell is acceptable.

But a Super Rep is necessarily be NWBIG. That's what this thread is about : Watches that are not worth buying gen AND are very hardly distinguishable from the gen.

I double checked all the watches in every page. I've gone in all the reviews thread I could find for every single of these watches to make sure they actually were considered as Super Reps. I noticed a few of these had issues or were "under debate". Some of them actually were not even Super Reps although they were often considered like they were (with obvious tells (so not NWBIG)).

Once I finished doing the whole thing and after reading around 200 threads, I decided to create this list.

Please, you have to understand that I've been very demanding.
If there is any obvious tell you can spot quickly, it's NO SUPER REP, it can still be NWBIG tho if you need to be an expert in the particular model to spot it.

This list is, what I consider, THE Super Reps list.

In other words, I need your help for that, I would like to create a list that anyone could participate to build, discuss, debate, update; that anyone can USE and that is CONSENSUAL.

If you see any mistake in the list, feel free to tell me.
If you see any watch in the list that has an obvious tell, let's discuss it.

What I want is something clear, easy to read and accepted by everyone (or almost).

Most importantly, remember that even a Super Rep IS a Replica. THIS IS NOT ABOUT PERFECTION !
There will ALWAYS BE a difference. This is about going AS CLOSE AS WE CAN to GEN.

This thread is about watches that you should not buy gen because the Replicas listed in here are so good that the price difference between the GEN and the REP would NOT be justified !

Of course GEN will ALWAYS be superior even in the smallest way.

PLEASE, if you disagree with something TELL US WHY.
Should it go in or out of the list, LET US KNOW.

And if you see someone that disagrees with you, TALK ABOUT THAT, give us your input.
I will update this list as soon as THERE IS A CONSENSUS.

While it's UNDER DEBATE, I won't.

So, here we go, enjoy. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated NWBIG / Super Replicas consensual list

21st of July, 2019 - Changing leather strap is advised
Click here to see history list of the updates
Some watches are discontinued (can only be found in m2m)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you decide to buy one of these watches because
it is in this list, please always take the time to
understand WHY it's in the list, check reviews,
make sure you understand what you're buying.

Note that if there are several super reps of the
same model and unless both are awesome
quality, only the best one will be listed here.

- [Exhaustive Consensual List] Commonly accepted as Super Reps NWBIGs -

Audemars Piguet ROO Diver JF V9.5

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (black) Best = Noob V1 (not sold by TD anymore) #2 = ZF

Breitling Avenger II GMT GF (first batch with correct DW, includes the polished SS and the blacksteel / DLC) infos here
Breitling SuperOcean Abyss
Breitling SuperOcean Abyss Chrono Noob
Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Black Noob V2
(not available on TD anymore)
Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish H-factory v2 (arrow second hand version)
Breitling SuperOcean II 44mm (Noob) (black only)

Bvlgari Diagono Magnesium GF, last version

Cartier Santos XL V6
Cartier, Ballon Bleu 42mm, V6F V4
Cartier, Ballon Bleu Pink Dial 33m, AF (CAL.076)

Franck Muller Casablanca Automatique 8880 - GF

Hublot Big Bang V6(F) "V6.5" SS (not the carbon fiber ones, confused with the name ? Click here)

IWC 3777-01 ZF
IWC 3878 Spitfire V6F
IWC Big Pilot 5009-01 ZF
IWC Laureus Sport Ingenieur 2824 Noob
IWC Da Vinci by TW
IWC Portofino AF

Jaeger-LeCoultre Diver Master Compressor Noob

Montblanc Timewalker Chrono - Noob A7753

(list of PAMs below only shows the bests Super Reps for that particular model)
PAM 000 - Luminor Base Logo (44mm) N-series Noob V2.5
PAM 005 - Luminar Marina Logo (44mm) N-series Noob V2 / N-series H maker V2
PAM 026 - Luminor Marina Destro PVD (44mm) K-series Noob V3
PAM 029 - Luminor GMT (44mm) M-series Noob V2-improved
PAM 057 - Luminor Power Reserve Titanium (44mm) DSN
PAM 087 - H maker F-series w/ A-7750
PAM 088 - Luminor GMT (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 104 - Luminor Marina Automatic (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 111 - Luminor Marina (44mm) N-series Noob V3 (and later)
PAM 112 - Luminor Base (44mm) M-N series Noob
PAM 127 - Luminor 1950 "Fiddy" (47mm) Latest Noob

PAM 164 - Luminor Marina Automatic (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 176 - Luminor Base Titanium (44mm) M-N series Noob V3
PAM 177 - Luminor Marina Titanium (44mm) N-P series Noob
PAM 187 - Luminor Submersible Chorno 1000m (47mm) Noob 7753
PAM 217 - Luminor Marina Militare 1950 Destro "Fiddy" (47mm) 2012 Noob
PAM 243 - Luminor 1950 Submersible (44mm) M-series Noob V2
PAM 285 - K-series KW/V6Fac with A7750 decorated like OPIII)
PAM 288 - Radiomir Chronograph (45mm) K-series H maker
PAM 292 - Radiomir Black Seal (45mm) J-series Noob
PAM 297 - Luminor GMT (44mm) O-series Noob
PAM 299 - Luminor Marina Automatic (K-series) (44mm) O- series Noob
PAM 318 - Luminor Marina Logo (44mm) L-series Noob
PAM 346 - Radiomir Titanio (45mm) KW/V6F
PAM 356 - Luminor Chrono Daylight (44mm) O-series Noob 7753
PAM 364 - Luminor Submersible 1950 Titanium (47mm) P-series Noob
PAM 390 - Luminor Boutique Edition (44mm) N-series Noob
PAM 411 to 420 - Luminor Marina Boutiques Special Edition (44mm) KW/V6F
PAM 432 to 434 - Luminor Marina Boutiques Special Edition (44mm) H Maker
PAM 441 - Luminor GMT VSF V2
PAM 508 - Luminor 1950 Submerislbe Ceramica (47mm) KW-V6Fac Ceramic decorated A7750 Inverted KP9000 // P-KW-V6Fac Ceramic decorated Seagull NON-inverted KP9000-Seagull V2
PAM 569 - Luminor 1950 Submersible Dextro Titanium (47mm) KW-V6F Q-series Seagull Non-Inverted KWP9000-Seagull V2
PAM 571 - ZFac P-series P.9000 decorated A7750 NON-inverted Improved ZP9000-V2.5 // KW-V6Fac P-series P.9000 decorated A7750 Inverted KP9000-V2. KW-V6Fac P-series P.9000 decorated Seagull NON-inverted K9000-SeagullV2.
PAM 607 - KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic decorated A7750 NON-inverted KP9000-V2) The most interesting version for A7750 lovers. // KW-V6Fac P-series Ceramic decorated KP9000-Seagull V2 NON-inverted The most interesting version for Seagull lovers

Rolex 114300, 39mm, Grape and Grey dial JF (now ARF) (shitty movement, get it serviced)
Rolex Sub 16610 TC
Rolex TW Best/WM9 (Sub/Bluesy/DD)

Seven Friday (V6F) P series (P1-1, P3-1), V series (V2-1) and M series (not the M2-2 one)

Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300 (White Dial on Ronda with SS bracelet)
Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5 SS on Rubber - SW200

Tudor Black Bay Red 2016 ZF
(last shield version)
Tudor Heritage Ranger SS S Factory
Tudor Black Pelagos V6F/XF V2/3/4

Tudor Blue Pelagos V6F/XF V2/3/4

PLEASE : If you have feedback about any of those, let us know !

- Under debate / No Consensus yet -

- Likely Super Reps but needs more feedback, definitely FIRST CLASS :
Breitling Transocean Day Date blue - V7F
Cartier, Ballon Bleu 28 and 33mm, V6F
Cartier Santos 100 V6F (Black Dial, Titanium Ultimate Swiss SW)
Cartier Ronde Croisiere WSRN0002 GP
Chanel J12 38 mm - FR Factory
IWC 501902 Top Gun Miramar ZF
IWC IW388002 V6F
IWC IW327010 MARK XVIII by V7 Factory
IWC Big Pilot IW502001 Real Ceramic ZF V2
(waiting for new batch, short minute hand issue)
Longines, La Grande Classique SS 37mm JF
Longines, Master Collection LGF Top Edition (need more feedback on open caseback)
Omega Aqua Terra 8500 Clone - VSF
Omega De Ville SS RXW A2892
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m LMPO Noob V5
(waiting for the caseback typo to be fixed)
Tudor Heritage Ranger V6F
TAG Heuer Aquaracer Special Edition Premier League GS
Zenith Pilot Extra Special 20 - Black dial (V6F > ZF)

- [Non-exhaustive Consensual List] FIRST CLASS NWBIGs
Bell & Ross 03-92 ZF (not the Golden Heritage one that has a very bad Dial)
Bell & Ross 03-92 Horolum Watch Achive Custom
Bell & Ross 03-93 GMT Watch Archive Custom
Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Noob V2)
Breitling Navitimer World 46mm GMT (black only) BP
Breitling Avenger Blackbird (GF/ GF V2)
Cartier W6701011 ZF
(really subtle difference on DW and window)
Franck Muller Master Square GF
Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm JJF black dial (V2) - Back is wrong and screws are randomly falling
IWC Portofino White Dial V5 MKF
IWC Portofino "150 years anniversary" white dial MKF

IWC Mark XVII Le Petit Prince MKF
IWC Mark XVII MKF

IWC Portuguese 7 days ZF (last version)
IWC Black 3714 - ZF V3 (slim movement)
Jaeger-LeCoultre Master-Ultrathin Moonphase ZF
(black dial, possibly the others too, moon & back / clasp are little off)
Montblanc Heritage Spirit M Factory
Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre KW/V6F V2
Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 2018 VSF V2

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 42 and 45mm (CrPO) Noob
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (45.5 / 42mm) CrPO (8500 Super Clone) VSF

PAM 687 - Acciaio Brevettato SF (only tell is open caseback)
Rolex DateJust 41 - 126334 by ARF
Rolex Explorer (214270) SH3135 V2 (JF)
Rolex Day Date 18239 TW Best/WM9

Rolex Daytona 116500 (Asia 4130 Mod) White/Stk - Noob
Rolex Daytona 116520 (Asia 4130 Mod) - Noob

Rolex Submariner Ceramic (116610) Noob V9 & ARF
Rolex Submariner (114060) No Date B-C Noob V7
Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 (116660) ARF 904L Steel SH3135
Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 (116600) Noob V2
Rolex Yachtmaster Rhodium/Blue Noob SA3135

Tag Heuer Carrera calibre 1887 V6F - Ceramic Bezel Black Dial on SS
Tudor LHD Pelagos - XF
Tudor Black Pelagos - ZF V2/V3

- Under review (likely to be FIRST CLASS, some could be Super Reps but need more feedback) :
Breitling SuperOcean SeaWolf H-factory v2
Breitling Superocean Heritage II 42mm - GF Factory (wrong pearl, font too bold, date font)
Concord C1 - H Factory
Cartier Panthère Secrete DJ
Glashutte Senator Sixties - GF
IWC Big Pilot 5009-12 ZF
IWC Big Pilot 5009-16 ZF
IWC 5009-08 LPP ZF V2
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT 600m
Omega De Ville SS MKS
PAM 616 - CarboTech Submersible VSF A7750
PAM 424 V2 California Dial Super Clone P.3000 ZF
Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 PPF White
Rolex Sea Dweller Deepsea (DBlue) Noob V7
Rolex Date-Just 116234 ARF
Rolex Celini MKF

Rolex Explorer II 42mm 216570 Noob (Correct Hand Stack)
SevenFriday P2B/03-W ‘Woody’ NFC V6F
Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze Blue XF
Tudor Black Bay GMT Baselworld 2018 ZF
Tudor Blue Heritage Black Bay (Bucherer) XF
Vacheron Constantin Overseas White JJF MY9015 Mod
(need feedback on movement noise and cross engraving thickness on the back)
Zenith Extra Special Bronze Edition V6F/KW

- NOT ACCEPTED as NWBIGs/Super Reps (naked eye instant tell(s)/waiting for update)
Tudor BB Red Rose Edition ZF - V4/V5
Rolex Sea Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 904L ARF (excellent build quality but magnification is wrong and DW font is terrible)
Blancpain Villeret 6654 SS (with complication) OMF : moon phase goes the wrong way + adjustment wrong side of the case

FIRST CLASS category are very good reps, very close to gen, but with one obvious tell for anyone knowing what to look for or with side by side comparison.

Please note that there are many watches out there that could fit into the FIRST CLASS category.
This one is only about watches that have been discussed HERE as potential Super Reps and didn't get the status.

I hope you enjoy my dedication and I hope to be part of this incredible RWI forum for long time.
Thanks for reading, please join us ! Any suggestion is welcome.

Credits to those who participated to the original list (@timnic54 and @simonjay, and @ALE7575 for PAMs) and all the participants of the previous thread (too many of you to name), all the guides makers and all of those who will participate here. Special thanks also to Repworld for his continuous will and dedication to enhance this list.

Replica Roger Dubuis Excalibur Skeleton Flying Tourbillon Factory Stainless Steel Skeleton Dial Swiss Tourbillon is on the house!!! DM mew for more infos

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

haggle_

Known Member
29/6/18
You have had this explained to you once . The 'super clone ' refers to the movement . If you want the most gen watch stick to black or white dial 8500 superclone movement .

yes, but my question does not refer to the names at the dealers, but to the fact that the RWI super rep list does not discriminate between different colors.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
yes, but my question does not refer to the names at the dealers, but to the fact that the RWI super rep list does not discriminate between different colors.[/QUOTE]
Well that is now a completely different and rehashed question, from a totally different starting point . Before your questions seemed to be from somebody who was totally confused by the watch the variants the movements etc . You kept asking the same question basically ' which is the best version ? ' To which you were given the answer by various forum members .
. I assume you want to buy an AT but want to buy another colour than white or black if so buy it and enjoy wearing it . However if you want the most gen like watch buy a black or white dial simples !! some of the dial colours are noticeably wrong .Perhaps you should send a message to Omagad to clarify which dials are NWBIG .

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
But you asked a question and was given the answer a while back not just by me . I assume you want to buy an AT but want to buy another colour than white or black if so buy it and enjoy wearing it . However if you want the most gen like watch buy a white or black dial . Simples !! Perhaps you should send a message to Omagad to clarify which dials are NWBIG .

haggle_ I must have answered this a dozen times myself and so have many other members, yes white and black are best...the list is a guide but not a spoon:(

Reactions: Jammydodger79

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
haggle_ I must have answered this a dozen times myself and so have many other members, yes white and black are best...the list is a guide but not a spoon:(

Yep it was you I was actually referring to when I said ' other members ' :D I saw you had taken time out your day to answer the question numerous times . I think people have their heart set on particular exact watch . So keep asking the same question over and over again till someone assures them the version they want is NWBIG ( even if they have read it's not ) Me I set out on all rep buying missions as ' i know nothing ' . I take the wisdom of the crowd and those that obviously know better . So if i have my heart set on a particular watch , but I am told ' great watch but the dial you want is shit buy this instead '. I find it easy to shift my buying parameters and purchase something else . I think many don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

fireice2

Known Member
4/3/19
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT 600m VSF

Does this not qualify as 1st class nwbig?

vinc100

Horology Curious
8/9/19
Ho Every body , and many thanks of various information , certainly the subject has been widely posted, but I don't find ( or found) the right information, would you have perfect replica 1:1 or AAA and Swiss movement .. with TD ( with high price go with high level ? )

Many thanks fo your understanding and your patience !!

Best

V.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Ho Every body , and many thanks of various information , certainly the subject has been widely posted, but I don't find ( or found) the right information, would you have perfect replica 1:1 or AAA and Swiss movement .. with TD ( with high price go with high level ? )

Many thanks fo your understanding and your patience !!

Best

V.

Maybe you want to know who has the best sub ?

Reactions: P@t and Cheeps