• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

ChaExpress

Horology Curious
17/1/19
This is very helpful list, but by not it is outdated I presume. Is there an updated version somewhere? Or this the current list updated from time to time?

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Is there any update on the super-rep capability of the new Tudors? (Circa 2018 onwards) Are any of them ultimate super reps?

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
From what I've been reading, shouldn't the list now include the V3 126600 Sea Dweller by ARF?

Dr4k0

Horology Curious
24/10/16
I see "YACHT-MASTER" bezel font being way too bold, hard to say for the rest.

Just at first glance, the font is off, on both the bezel (too bold) and the dial (incorrect spacing and font thickness). Also, the lume in the markers and hands on a new Rolex is white (almost indistinguishable), where as on the rep it looks obvious.

And for some reason, the cut on the bracelet does not seem as smooth as on the gen.

I've noticed that when you grab a gen Rolex, everything seems to fit perfectly. The silhouette exudes harmony (if that makes any sense). Might be the picture, but this rep does not inspire confidence without mods. And the aforementioned issues are found via photos. In person, we might find a lot more issues, and I'm 100% that with side-by-side compatison, it would fail (fit and finish, spacings, dimensions, etc.).

mastercoll

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/4/19
Italy
Just at first glance, the font is off, on both the bezel (too bold) and the dial (incorrect spacing and font thickness). Also, the lume in the markers and hands on a new Rolex is white (almost indistinguishable), where as on the rep it looks obvious.

And for some reason, the cut on the bracelet does not seem as smooth as on the gen.

I've noticed that when you grab a gen Rolex, everything seems to fit perfectly. The silhouette exudes harmony (if that makes any sense). Might be the picture, but this rep does not inspire confidence without mods. And the aforementioned issues are found via photos. In person, we might find a lot more issues, and I'm 100% that with side-by-side compatison, it would fail (fit and finish, spacings, dimensions, etc.).

Thanks 4 ur discussion Dr4k0

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
62278ac89aa91f2c4150ed0ff73c970b.jpg
is this still not super Rep ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk