• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

MaxPayne

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/20
Any particular reason why the VSF 114060 isn’t on the list? Did I miss something?

Patsanchik

MULTI ACCOUNT
27/6/18
Canada
Any particular reason why the VSF 114060 isn’t on the list? Did I miss something?

I guess because there isn’t a popular consensus established regarding its resemblance to the genuine. That’s what this whole thread is about, no? Or did you not read and comprehend the initial post either?

Reactions: P..DR..D

MaxPayne

6/5/20
I guess because there isn’t a popular consensus established regarding its resemblance to the genuine. That’s what this whole thread is about, no? Or did you not read and comprehend the initial post either?

I did read and I do understand the introduction, but seeing that so many people already have the VSF 114060, I thought it was more to do with the watch rather than there not being enough info on it’s flaws.

GeorgianCrusader.885CE

28/12/20
Dzveli Aryavurt
Call me a fool, but it seems to me like this is a topic that would be best discussed in the Patek section of the forum. If you disagree with me and believe your question is legitimate, I’m open to hearing your rationale.

No, that person was just being rude to you for no reason. Many find the machining and finishing of the 3KF movement is not quite up to the mark, despite PPF using a decorated movement their finishing is generally considered better as well as a better dial.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I think you should go for V2 with the correct bracelet.

The watch the poster references is the 2019 FULL CERAMIC 300m Seamaster which is 43.5mm black and comes on black rubber only .You are mixing it up with the 42mm SS version where the answer is V2. He should try and get an early version the V1 on M2M , the current V2 version ( was there ever an official V2 version ) has the fault listed .

museguy

19/10/12
Dear Omagad
How are you? I hope that you are okay during this difficult time.

I am very appreciative of all of your work on the Consensual Watch List.

I am going through a bit of a withdrawal with the raids and the closures. If you have time would appreciate updates to the Consensual Watch List. At least I can keep dreaming about my next purchases for when things settle back down.

Thank you for your work and support of the community,

Sincerely,
- museguy

Reactions: Omagad and BaseDXB

Mang0

10/1/20
Canada
Mate BPF is generally considered the best for DayDate
Yes sir that's what I went with but still not a NWBIG version of the 40mm DD just yet. Unfortunate.

Still, the bark finish is another thing I long for ????

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
called out a guy with a Rollie rep .

can someone clarified to me like to a 6 years old what this means?
i have read a lot on this forum about this "called out" think
so basically what i understand is a lot of forum members just go around town and if they see someone wearing a replica watch what they do and how and why?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
so basically what i understand is a lot of forum members just go around town and if they see someone wearing a replica watch what they do and how and why?

You go near to the guy and ask him : Hi, great watch. Is this the noob or vsf one ? :p

Reactions: JonathanLing91

locvs

7/12/20
Germany

It's a thing on instagram. Like https://www.instagram.com/munichwristbusters/
Since most of the felxing is on insta, most of the calling out is there as well. Cheap entertainment for the masses.

IMO:
You wear reps and your friends have very little or no cluea about watches. You're safe.

You wear reps and you have friends that are into reps and frequent rep forums. Well you're out. You now chose to live your life as a rep wearing man.

You frequent Rotary club meeting, Rolls Royce, Ferrari and Lamborghini events. Why wear reps if you obv. can afford the real deal with ease?

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
I would have thought the ZF Diver would have dethroned the JF? That seems to be the census in the forums?