• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

ChineseGeraldGenta

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/3/21
REMEMBER; EDIT LIST once the editing bug will be fixed:

Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF will be added to Super Reps
Breitiling Navitimer 1 by V7 Factory will be added to Likely Super Reps
Cartier W5200025 ZF will be added to Likely Super Reps
Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2019 Real Ceramic Case VSF will be specified "V1 Only"
Rolex Yacht-Master Rhodium/Blue Noob 904L Steel SA3135 will be updated to "..."/VR3135 (blue isn't about the watch, but the hands of the rhodium one, so I'll remove "blue" for it not to be mistaken)

Can anyone confirm which Yacht Master the Rhodium one is? Is it this one?

https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-mast...l-gray-dial-blue-hand-on-bracelet-sa3135.html

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Agreed! Oh, and that Alexa Bliss is a tasty morsel.

Don’t trust rep women hehe , makeup’s vs real
b8c391b1f16e79cb8442d14a4ab11eb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jammydodger79

SenorCoveyy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
I got a question about the Sea Dweller Deepsea (DBlue) Noob V7 on the first class list. Is this still first class even with the V10? Sorry for a dumb question

Reactions: Hector-Anabasi

JayJayRlx

Looking Around
14/3/21
This is unbelievably useful. Was the beginning of me understanding how things work in this world. Thank you

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
For your consideration:

This may have been mentioned before, but after reading about this one deeply in consideration of purchase, it is my humble opinion that it would not qualify under the "Super Rep" category as per the definition posted.

I do believe it is definitely excellent, and is a major NWBIG, but not "super rep" for reasons listed below:

From the front:
SWISS MADE text at the 6 position is too big and not positioned correctly,
The date in the window is not centered,

From the back:
The caseback relief is seemingly more shallow, somewhat flat, not as fluid.

Compared to the 2 noob products from trusty's site:

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=16081

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=21174

image from google search:

ZXfOao.jpg

Those observations have been made many many many times on this forum . The date wheel isn't a flaw it is a QC issue on the watch they have pictured on PT . Again in reality the case back is very good, the picture on PT is over exposed, and anyway it is not seen when the watch is on the wrist . However i agree the 'SWISS MADE ' flaw should mean this watch should be a ' FIRST CLASS' replica at best and not a 'SUPER REP' . It is after all front and centre on the dial , it should have been corrected by now it's been out years . It's a great rep apart from that flaw , but should it be on the list at all ? The Rose dial Tudor BB by ZF is a great rep , but was completely admitted from the list for a dail print flaw .

museguy

19/10/12
Hi All,
I am researching the best Rolex Explorer I replica and wrote to Li at JTime, his advice is the BP Explorer I with an ARF bracelet.

I have seen the same advice in other threads. To date only the JF Explorer I is listed in the Consentual Watch List.

Does the BP Explorer I deserve a place on the Consentual Watch List ?

Some seem to prefer the ARF to the BP, but the "3" on the ARF dial is a noticeable difference from the genuine.

Cheers

Last edited:

flight_cray

Horology Curious
24/2/21
I don't think the Longines Master Collection LGF Top Edition should be on the First Class ++ NWBIG (almost super rep) category. I bought one recently from PureTime and the font on the date wheel is way off. The rep's font is too skinny and the number 2 looks extremely different. Here's a pic of my piece next to the gen. Can't upload an image so posting an imgur link. https://imgur.com/a/HDxVjqB

Reactions: J3DD and P..DR..D

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
I don't think the Longines Master Collection LGF Top Edition should be on the First Class ++ NWBIG (almost super rep) category. I bought one recently from PureTime and the font on the date wheel is way off. The rep's font is too skinny and the number 2 looks extremely different. Here's a pic of my piece next to the gen. Can't upload an image so posting an imgur link. https://imgur.com/a/HDxVjqB

Oh my. That is a glaring difference

zooha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/20
Netherlands
I'm wondering, why is there no Rolex gmt-master on the NWBIG list?

The noob 126710 and the 6542 from Cartel look quite good.

Last edited:

uent

Horology Curious
27/2/17
Is the 114060 vsf the same quality as 116610 vsf?
When i've read reviews on the 116610, most people say that the date display is the giveaway, so wouldn't the 104060 be the better choice if you want a "superrep"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc.77

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

Never seen one with a date font like that . The ones i have seen have been pretty spot on .

flight_cray

Horology Curious
24/2/21
Never seen one with a date font like that . The ones i have seen have been pretty spot on .

chocolito any chance you have pics of their rep? I was really bummed by that and just accepted it cause from what I read it's difficult to get a refund after you've paid. Or any advice on how to address this with PureTime?

Oh and I should add the issue isn't just with the number 2. The number 5 looks just as bad as well, etc.

Last edited:

ash_x

Looking Around
7/4/21
Excellent work, thank you very much. Keep up the good work. I am kinda suprised that there are not that many Submariners in the Super category. This watch is probably the most copied and with the highest demand.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
chocolito any chance you have pics of their rep? I was really bummed by that and just accepted it cause from what I read it's difficult to get a refund after you've paid. Or any advice on how to address this with PureTime?

Oh and I should add the issue isn't just with the number 2. The number 5 looks just as bad as well, etc.

I had the watch chap the date wheel on mine was fine . Unfortunately while i never sold the watch i gave it to my father in law . He is in Ireland and i am currently in Uk (England) , also he doesn't know how to use his mobile phone .So no chance of photos chap . I purchased my watch ages ago when it was first put on list . I have had a look and there are lots of people complaining about the date font more recently . This happens with watches they sometimes gain faults with later versions or just for production batches when the factory use inferior parts . The watch definitely WAS worthy of being NWBIG .
TBH the date font is that BAD on your watch i'm surprised your didn't notice it on the QC ! It is a protracted experience getting a refund once you have watch . You will have to send the watch back hope it arrives etc . I think you are NEW member ? With rep watches 9/10 times you will get a spot on watch from a TD watches. however they sometimes arrive with problems a rattling rotor , a movement that needs servicing , a marker you didn't notice was off on the QC ( maybe not that off but does your head in head in when you look at watch ). My advice use one the forum watchsmiths and get it repaired/sorted yourself .
The watch you have has a clone eta, it will be extra $$$ but why don't you find and contact a forum WS and see if they can replace (locate) with a new date/day disc/s or overlay ( might be complicated by date/day ) ? Also contact PT tell them about your problem see if they can send you a better day/date disc/s for you to fit ?
To be honest this is a lesson learned do your research/due diligence ( i'm not lecturing you chap ) , and check your QC's . Before you purchased the watch you should have picked up on the current date wheel flaw and checked yours is OK/acceptable .
Good luck i hope you sort it out !!!!