• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

datguyoverthere

Looking Around
8/7/20
Is this list still being updated? Im looking to make my first purchase and would like to aim for as close to NWBIGs if possible. TIA!

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Excuse me but, which version is the "last shield version"...? I have never seen this referred to.

The BB had a Rose dial insignia in the first gen version Tudor released with an ETA movement ( 79220) . When they updated the watch to the new in-house MT5602 they changed the logo on the dial to a shield ( 79230) . There has been 4 versions of the replica watch v1-v4 the 'last' shield version refers to the last replica version the v4 ( to confuse thing some dealers started selling a v5 when they swapped to a Miyota don't worry about that ) . If you buy the latest red bezel 2824 version currently on TD's site ( normally marked v4) you are getting ' the last shield ' version on this list .

datguyoverthere

Looking Around
8/7/20
Mod- FYI According to a TD, the below is no longer offered by the factory.

TAG Heuer Aquaracer Special Edition Premier League GS

Trick9

Horology Curious
28/5/19
What a joy to read this post. Thanks for all your effort in creating this list. Know that your work is much apreciated.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I think with "you" you do not mean "me" as in you directly addressed the creator of the video called Adrian right?

And yes, I did think the same, because even my Noob (i think it was v4) back in early 2015 looked more credible than his version (although his version was not soo bad).

Yes of course the creator of the video :)

Last edited:

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF will be added to Super Reps thanks to the review & nice work of axel.gold

Breitiling Navitimer 1 by V7 Factory will be added to Likely Super Rep thanks to the review Repworld shared

For now, I can't edit the post on Page 1 due to a bug of RWI, I hope it'll be fixed soon. :)

EDITING bug still not fixed, quick reminder than this belongs to the list.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hi, i think ZF is better than AF for tank solo..
the IIII is thinner on AF than ZF..as the gen just thick as ZF..
also the CARTIER text on the dial is thinner on AF compare to gen and ZF..
but since we couldnt get the ZF now..the AF is the best for now..
Anyway really appreciate what you do for this years

Thanks for the feedback, I'll also add the ZF to Likely Super Reps.

GlobetrotterBoy

24/3/17
EDITING bug still not fixed, quick reminder than this belongs to the list.

Which category will it be placed under?

Also för the ones that are likely super reps, is there an update as to whether they made it or didn't ultimately?

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Also för the ones that are likely super reps, is there an update as to whether they made it or didn't ultimately?
Would be good to know.

For example the VSF AT 8900: White, Black and Ryder cup could be First Class+++ as far as I read.

Could be First class: (after issues are adressed)
Gray has an issue with the hand stack. (silver hole instead of blue like the hand)
Green and dark blue have an issue with dw font colour. (on rep its white but on GEN its a silver looking colour or metal glued numbers ... idk)
both blue and the gray have an purple hue in the dial.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
I can't find the "Rolex Sub 16610 TC", suposed to be the best Sub. Do you know which TD is selling that model? Do u have the link (like InTime or Puretime)?

Last edited:

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I can't find the "Rolex Sub 16610 TC". Do you know which TD is selling that model? Do u have the link (like InTime or Puretime)?

Its not sold anymore. If you want the 16610 your best option would be: https://puretimewatch.io/submariner-...et-sh3135.html but its not on the same level.
At least the dw is off not sure about the rest.
Here you can read about the watch:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...10-out-experts
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...lv-kermit-904l

Last edited:

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
- [Non-exhaustive Consensual List] FIRST CLASS NWBIGs
Rolex Yacht-Master Rhodium/Blue Noob 904L Steel SA3135

It might make sense to add ".../VR3135" to the description and limit the choice to the rhodium variant. Additionally, the second hand gives it away as a rep pretty easily imo.
Noob's blue colored dial is off from afar, ARF has the more accurate offer here..

Personally these Yachtmaster replicas are very good, but need some modifications to make it Frist Class or Superrep. Possible with both, ARF and Noob then.

Last edited: