• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

reptimenia

Horology Curious
20/12/19
Hey!

I just saw that the Omega DeVille has been added to the super rep list. I’ve gone through our search bar, ive checked jTime, pure time, and a few other TDs’ websites - I can’t seem to find it. Could someone link it to me? Would really, really appreciate it.

Becks7

Horology Curious
21/1/20
Suggestion:

I think many users check this list regularly.
Would it be possible to write the last changes into the list (or the date behind the watch).

I come here every 1-2 weeks and i see you have changed sth. but not what. :)

Reactions: Hodonkey

Sly911S

Horology Curious
9/4/20
As a new member and actively researching for a SUB, I find this list very helpful.

Much appreciated,

SB

Reactions: timnic54

Spring

Horology Curious
1/7/15
Mars
hi

my english is not very good and sometimes it’s hard for me to understand
but i do the best )

What does TC, TW Best, and WM9 mean?

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
hi

What does TC, TW Best, and WM9 mean?

If I recall correctly, TC was Tomas C., an independent maker who made some amazing 16610 reps; WM9 and TW I think were small factories making great lookin subs. None of them are active anymore, but if you see any offered in the M2M Trade Section, they are considered very good replicas (but they are difficult to find).

Spring

Horology Curious
1/7/15
Mars
If I recall correctly, TC was Tomas C., an independent maker who made some amazing 16610 reps; WM9 and TW I think were small factories making great lookin subs. None of them are active anymore, but if you see any offered in the M2M Trade Section, they are considered very good replicas (but they are difficult to find).

:thanks:

Watch-Out

Known Member
1/2/20
SUPPORTER of RWI

Top Info, helped me alot!!

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
I would think that the finest reps are those that are made one-by-one, with "genuine" movement (think converted Valjoux), not necessarily those that can be ordered online in multiples. They are pretty much one-offs.

dayvidou

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/20
Hey!

I just saw that the Omega DeVille has been added to the super rep list. I’ve gone through our search bar, ive checked jTime, pure time, and a few other TDs’ websites - I can’t seem to find it. Could someone link it to me? Would really, really appreciate it.

I reptimenia, I am also looking for the RXW Omega de Ville.
I contacted Li from Jtime and he told me that this factory stopped the production.
He also told me that the MKS is really close to the RXW version. It has a miyota movement instead of the A2892 and it seems that the clasp has some minor differences.
Li told me that this rep from MKS is really good and convinced me to buy it.
Also, the MKS version is on the list but in the section that needs more feedback.

Here is the link from the watch on puretime's website : https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...s-on-black-leather-strap-miyota-9015-v4.html#

Hope it helped :)

CloneThrone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
:kenny:How come the ZZF 116610LV 'Hulk' Sub isnt on the super gen list? Ive been studying all these reps for the past 3 weeks and that one seems to be one of the most legit Rolex reps PERIOD next to the 39mm blue and purple dial 114300 JF/ARF. Fight me.