• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I can confirm that the VSF V2 Seamaster SMP (WHITE) is a super rep. The crown guard problem has been fixed. It is the correct height as per gen.

The Sedna variant has an almost unnoticeably shorter crown guard. It also has the correct red warning ring on the helium valve.

I'd say both are super reps.
076e16602e4639f25ad90f7464d6a92f.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

chocman02

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/19
I can confirm that the VSF V2 Seamaster SMP (WHITE) is a super rep. The crown guard problem has been fixed. It is the correct height as per gen.

The Sedna variant has an almost unnoticeably shorter crown guard. It also has the correct red warning ring on the helium valve.

I'd say both are super reps.
076e16602e4639f25ad90f7464d6a92f.jpg

Off topic but jesus that looks good on your wrist

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Off topic but jesus that looks good on your wrist
:blush:

Thanks brother! :) I realized getting a dial that contrasts with your skin tone one (mine being toasted chocolate almond) really makes the watch pop :)

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
LIST UPDATE: Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF 1:1 added to Under Review.

Thank you axel.brass

Not sure why a ' GOLD PLATED ' version of the Tank Solo gets added to the list ?? When an equally 'flawless' SS version has existed for a long time of the watch ! The ZF ! I own the ZF SS XL version of the Tank Solo and once you have changed the strap for something exotic ..You would be hard pressed to tell the difference with the gen side by side ( and I have tried ) The hands , dial print , case , date , crystal , case back engraving IMO spot on . It's a simple watch to replicate . I have seen some with the incorrect pointed cabachon ( ala the Louis Cartier ) , but mine has the correct rounded Solo one . One of the reps I own that is never getting called out . One of the reps I have never understood isn't on the list . At least one of the ZF versions re size , quartz or automatic.

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
:blush:

Thanks brother! :) I realized getting a dial that contrasts with your skin tone one (mine being toasted chocolate almond) really makes the watch pop :)

.'..mine being toasted chocolate almond ' :D Do you wank while looking at pictures of yourself ? :rofl:

fuzzmex

2/9/17
I am thinking of getting myself a JLC Master Compressor Navy Seals diver from Noob.
One thing bothers me though and perhaps the omniscient RWI crowd can clear this up for me:
The Noob version has been on the the Super Rep list for a while now.
The thing is: the "Swiss Made" print is significantly and noticably larger on the rep than on the gen.
In other words: a clear tell.
So why is it on the list?
Or am I missing a trick here?

Reactions: miscusi

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I am thinking of getting myself a JLC Master Compressor Navy Seals diver from Noob.
One thing bothers me though and perhaps the omniscient RWI crowd can clear this up for me:
The Noob version has been on the the Super Rep list for a while now.
The thing is: the "Swiss Made" print is significantly and noticably larger on the rep than on the gen.
In other words: a clear tell.
So why is it on the list?
Or am I missing a trick here?

You're not missing a trick . The Swiss Made is too big ! It is a brilliant rep and a , really well finished rep but the flaw you point out is an ' Instant tell ' . It is a shame , and to be honest as it is front and centre ! I'm not surprised it is on this list , but was always surprised it is in the top section . Despite this I suggest you reread the definitions at the top of list .

Finally I don't think it is made anymore , but I may be wrong . If correct you will only get one in the M2M section used .

Reactions: fuzzmex

fuzzmex

2/9/17
chocolito Thanks for that!
I have been seeing them around again (e.g. here: https://www.intime05.co/jaeger-leco...-1-1-best-edition-on-leather-strap-a2824.html)
I like it a lot, and to be honest I don't really care too much about the print size, as it is a great rep overall and just a cool diver IMHO.
StilI, was wondering about its status here, since the tiniest of flaws tend to be pointed out here and are cause for rejection or relegation on the list, the criteria of which I'm aware.

dashing

Dashing Around
Supporter
20/5/18
Metroville
Not sure why a ' GOLD PLATED ' version of the Tank Solo gets added to the list ?? When an equally 'flawless' SS version has existed for a long time of the watch ! The ZF ! I own the ZF SS XL version of the Tank Solo and once you have changed the strap for something exotic ..You would be hard pressed to tell the difference with the gen side by side ( and I have tried ) The hands , dial print , case , date , crystal , case back engraving IMO spot on . It's a simple watch to replicate . I have seen some with the incorrect pointed cabachon ( ala the Louis Cartier ) , but mine has the correct rounded Solo one . One of the reps I own that is never getting called out . One of the reps I have never understood isn't on the list . At least one of the ZF versions re size , quartz or automatic.

The AF version for the SS Tank Solo (small and large) are also accurate. I own the gen, and didn't see any difference.
It's so close that the gen is staying in the box, unworn.

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
The AF version for the SS Tank Solo (small and large) are also accurate. I own the gen, and didn't see any difference.
It's so close that the gen is staying in the box, unworn.

Not knocking the AF watch chap . I know both ZF and AF Solo reps are excellent. I am surprised one if not both haven't found their way onto this list before now . In fact if AF bring out an XL version in RG I am going to break my rule of NEVER buying gold plated watches and get one as a dress watch ( The S and L Tank Solo are too small for my wrist . I can just about get away with the XL )

dashing

Dashing Around
Supporter
20/5/18
Metroville
Not knocking the AF watch chap . I know both ZF and AF Solo reps are excellent. I am surprised one if not both haven't found their way onto this list before now . In fact if AF bring out an XL version in RG I am going to break my rule of NEVER buying gold plated watches and get one as a dress watch ( The S and L Tank Solo are too small for my wrist . I can just about get away with the XL )

No worries dude, I meant to say both the ZF and AF are great. I agree, they can qualify for a place on this list somewhere. :D

Camblin

Known Member
26/3/18
Northern Ireland
Last edited:
Reactions: WHNCorsair