• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

reptime101

15/9/18
You are a joke, it’s one watch you are having a tantrum about being on the list and you link the references of OP stating a rethink which is the whole point of this thread...feedback. What you think OP buys every single watch and reviews them:woo:

You say the whole list is wrong, again please enlighten us with you vast knowledge, just make it more meaningful than your last moronic post.

I own a lot of reps on the super list, including the PAMs which have glaring mistakes compared to the gen. Lets focus on one watch at a time. I've obviously ruffled your feathers, chill buddy.

Last edited:

creative_vision

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
reptime101 - care to tell us your favourite 3 super reps (whether on the consensual list or not)? Seems to be a lot of ruffling of feathers from your comments but I think you sound passionate about your interest so rather than focus on what’s bad, I would be very interested to hear your views from a more positive perspective.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I own a lot of reps on the super list, including the PAMs which have glaring mistakes compared to the gen. Lets focus on one watch at a time. I've obviously ruffled your feathers, chill buddy.

No ruffed feathers, just don’t appreciate the disrespect aimed at this post and as a supporter you should know better. As you say focus on one watch at a time and your posts still have no substance so pony up and tell OP exactly how he is so wrong!

As said make your criticism of the list better than your last post as that was bloody useless.

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Z+F AP 15400 black dial looks to be at least first class, if not super rep. Same thickness as gen, in addition to good dial quality in macro shots and same color rotor. Printing is near perfect.

Reactions: Kostiksch

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19

To me the DW font of the "new" V3 looks almost perfect.
So keeping in mind the excellent build quality why is out from 1°class ?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Do to think this new V3 is better than the new Sub V10 as far as accuracy vs Gen?

Go read the forums, find out the flaws on both and if they're acceptable to you. This just another way of saying "who makes the best sub?" Go do the reading, they are all flawed and all have issues. But some you can correct more easily than others, and some you might decide to live with the flaw. That is why doing the reading is important.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Is there any updates about the best subc right now? Whats you oppinion about the new ZZF v2?

The best sub c is asked everyday by 12312321 users. So welll done for being the 12312312th today. You win a prize.
The prize is the following instructions:

Go to the forum - > rolex section -> look at sticky threads. -> ???? -> Profit

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
I'm on the hunt for something new to add to the collection.
Something from the list would very much be preferred.
I am a fan of GMT complications but not so much the GMT2 variety of them.

Seriously considering a B&R 93-03 or even the V2 round version.
That said I am very open to suggestions and feel free to recommend me a GMT from the list, or something that could potentially be added to it.

My only caveats are not a Sub, but could do an Explorer 2!
Not a panerai, they just wear too big IMO but I would happily do a 45.5 lmpo.

I'm kind of regretting not buying a VSF omega GMT when TT had them on offer at 30% off a couple of months ago.

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
" Rolex 114300, 39mm, Grape and Grey dial JF (now ARF, service is recommended)" Apologizes if this has been discussed to death, I looked back many pages and didn't see recent discussion on this. The "now ARF" part should be removed in my opinion. The ARF version is quite inferior to the JF version and the two are not comparable. The ARF is very clearly a replica at a glance if you knew what to look for, even when worn on the wrist and not in macro photos. The crown shape on the dial is a dead give away and not what I'd called a super rep.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Applicator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
" Rolex 114300, 39mm, Grape and Grey dial JF (now ARF, service is recommended)" Apologizes if this has been discussed to death, I looked back many pages and didn't see recent discussion on this. The "now ARF" part should be removed in my opinion. The ARF version is quite inferior to the JF version and the two are not comparable. The ARF is very clearly a replica at a glance if you knew what to look for, even when worn on the wrist and not in macro photos. The crown shape on the dial is a dead give away and not what I'd called a super rep.

Do you have pics of this discrepancy on the crown? I've been thinking of purchasing a 114300 grape/rhodium but I'm not really exactly sure on what the tells would be other than the crown issue that keeps being brought up but I myself can't see it even on said photos provided by the ones pointing it out. Are there any other tells other than the dial crown when on the wrist as well as the unreliability of a non serviced piece?