• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2019 Real Ceramic Case VSF the one thats NWBIG and close to super rep, want to see what options of this exist/who is good to buy from

there only exists one option of this particular model, black ceramic titanium 43.5mm

reptime101

15/9/18
this list still holds no weight, ton of reps that don't deserve to be on super reps list lol

reptime101

15/9/18
The watches have been mentioned numerous times on this thread but zero action has been taken. Don't be a "who has the best sub" type of guy and use your finger to scroll back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Screwtape

creative_vision

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
My two pence's worth on these Super Reps ... we bought one of them recently, the V6F Cartier Ballon Bleu.

Whilst it all looks really great and got lots of independent thumbs up on QC help post via another forum, I was slightly surprised to see when removing links to resize the bracelet that the screws/pins were so so so (and several more 'so's) poor quality that it begged the question on the quality of everything else used in the watch.

My day job involves very delicate and detailed work, so I am confident I removed the screws as carefully as anyone would but even as they came out, some of them were already slightly bent, others had the top 1/10th of screw fall out of the rest of the pin and so on. Of course, they are only bracelet screws and can easily be replaced for a few pennies. But my point is exactly that ... if such poor materials are being used for such simple and cheap parts, how can we give any credibility to the rest of the watch.

All these comments I see about how only the experienced eye could identify some reps and then only by removing the back of the case ... or could they just remove a link and see that the screw was made out of used toilet brush bristles? :)

Last edited:

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
My two pence's worth on these Super Reps ... we bought one of them recently, the V6F Cartier Ballon Bleu.

Whilst it all looks really great and got lots of independent thumbs up on QC help post via another forum, I was slightly surprised to see when removing links to resize the bracelet that the screws/pins were so so so (and several more 'so's) poor quality that it begged the question on the quality of everything else used in the watch.

My day job involves very delicate and detailed work, so I am confident I removed the screws as carefully as anyone would but even as they came out, some of them were already slightly bent, others had the top 1/10th of screw fall out of the rest of the pin and so on. Of course, they are only bracelet screws and can easily be replaced for a few pennies. But my point is exactly that ... if such poor materials are being used for such simple and cheap parts, how can we give any credibility to the rest of the watch.

All these comments I see about how only the experienced eye could identify some reps and then only by removing the back of the case ... or could they just remove a link and see that the screw was made out of used toilet brush bristles? :)

That is really strange. Didn't hear about this issue before. Did you talk about it in the Cartier section?

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Omagad What do you think about Noobs new 116519 V3. Oysterflex does have metal inside of it,has easy link, much more better bezel and has better dial compared to arf.

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
this list still holds no weight, ton of reps that don't deserve to be on super reps list lol

As a newcomer here I am looking forward to your list, or ar least to your debunking rhe super rep status of some of these.

If that will not be forthcoming I will continue to gratefully consult Omagad's work to help guide future purchases

reptime101

15/9/18
Well, both High beat movement and No lume lines around the numbers are impossible to spot with a naked eye, regardless what anyone says, even an expert wouldn't notice. But I agree, I've been considering downgrading it for a while now, because I've refused Super Reps for less than that. So, I'll make a poll and people will decide.

Strap isn't taken into consideration ever, btw.

far away from being a super rep. I really like the watch. But it has a few instant tells when looking at it closely for 3 seconds lol
High beat movement. No lume „ghost“ lines around the numbers. Quite huge pinion hole where the seconds hand is fixed in the middle. The bezel is not made well as the edges of the polished part don‘t align well with the brushed part. The rubber strap is too soft and rough. The gen strap is harder and not so rough feeling.
Too many tells for being a super rep imo.

I would say the VSF Omega Speedmaster Diver 300M is a super rep and has to be added to the list. What do you think?
Since it also has the black balance wheel now and the smaller pearl on the bezel.

Not IMO. The hands base is one big tell

Lets start with the JF v9.5, since I think its obvious it can be spotted fairly quickly. The scorecard for each watch on here seems to have different criteria, doesn't make sense when you're categorizing them in the same list. You can't say "naked eye" when yes the naked eye CAN spot those defects, if we're saying "talking distance" then even $100 cheapies from China town can be ranked as super reps.

Definitely appreciated what Omgad has put together because its a great starting point for new comers. But I don't think I'd be wrong saying the most veterans on this forum do their own scrutinized research.

And to those complaining I'm not helping them vet reps they're thinking of buying and that rely on this list, stop being lazy, buy supporter, and use the "VIP Rep Review Data Base" to do your own analysis. This is a great starting point, but after owning 3 "super reps" on this list, I've decided I'm not going to blindly follow when I wouldn't call them super reps myself. In fact if I see anyone that knows a thing about watches I roll down my sleeves when I have them on.

Last edited:

reptime101

15/9/18
Originally posted by Omagad View Post
Well, both High beat movement and No lume lines around the numbers are impossible to spot with a naked eye, regardless what anyone says, even an expert wouldn't notice. But I agree, I've been considering downgrading it for a while now, because I've refused Super Reps for less than that. So, I'll make a poll and people will decide.

Originally posted by bosaftw View Post
far away from being a super rep. I really like the watch. But it has a few instant tells when looking at it closely for 3 seconds lol
High beat movement. No lume „ghost“ lines around the numbers. Quite huge pinion hole where the seconds hand is fixed in the middle. The bezel is not made well as the edges of the polished part don‘t align well with the brushed part. The rubber strap is too soft and rough. The gen strap is harder and not so rough feeling.

Originally posted by VMSG View Post

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Originally posted by Omagad View Post

Originally posted by bosaftw View Post

Originally posted by VMSG View Post

You are a joke, it’s one watch you are having a tantrum about being on the list and you link the references of OP stating a rethink which is the whole point of this thread...feedback. What you think OP buys every single watch and reviews them:woo:

You say the whole list is wrong, again please enlighten us with you vast knowledge, just make it more meaningful than your last moronic post.

Reactions: Alex1976 and XLR8R