• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Xilikon

20/8/19
Totally agree with others, this thread is the best and help me a lot picking a good rep.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Can the mods give him a lifetime award? As in, lifetime membership? occb2 trailboss99 Raddave

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Haha! I'm not sure I deserve the honor, but that's very kind of you! I'll keep doing my job no matter what. I joined the "Rep game" 3 years ago and something like this didn't really exist except an inital list of a few good reps without categories, so I decided to create it and I made myself the promise to keep going for as long as I could, and here we are. :)

I'm happy it helps, and I get a lot of support and PMs of grateful people and that's more than enough for me!

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Noway For super Rep with deco or even clone open case back , the only super Rep with 1:1 thickness with clone movement and closed case back ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
thanks @omagad

I would suggest renaming the Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre from “KW/V6F” to “VSF” as they are an even better version of the respective watch with a 1:1 clone movement (also functionality)

and the Omega Seamaster Professional Diver 300m 2019 ceramic titanium could maybe even be switched from “First Class” to “First Class++ NWBIGs” as there are no differences to the eye to a real one on wrist. I guess it fits the description of the “First Class++ NWBIGs” better

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
thanks @omagad

I would suggest renaming the Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre from “KW/V6F” to “VSF” as they are an even better version of the respective watch with a 1:1 clone movement (also functionality)

and the Omega Seamaster Professional Diver 300m 2019 ceramic titanium could maybe even be switched from “First Class” to “First Class++ NWBIGs” as there are no differences to the eye to a real one on wrist. I guess it fits the description of the “First Class++ NWBIGs” better

Thank you, you're absolutely right. I'm reviewing the different watches to see which can go in the new category but it takes time :)

ebitdaddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/19
This is truly a godsend Omagad; the fact that you still keep this updated and post replies is probably the most impressive thing I've seen on a hobby board / thread in...well..forever.

I just created this account after browsing the boards for years and never pulling the trigger.. Well, it looks like that decision bit me in the ass. Am I wrong, or are there simply no longer Super Rep NWBIG Rolex offerings anymore? Now that TC is defunct, if I'm looking for a NWBIG from a TD, is that just not possible? Do I have to go M2M?

Thanks!

Applicator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
There's still the 114300 grape and rhodium dials on the list my friend. Just make sure you have them serviced.