• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Thank you for your excellent contribution. Really productive as always :)

As always? You joined on the 29th of September 2019.
As always? You've been here less than 2 weeks. Pipe down (Ironic that I'm a new member too in the scheme of things. But "As Always" was just too stupid for me not to comment on)

Reactions: Thrasher

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Just want to check about 2 watches, as mentioned on the first page
1. Omega De Ville SS RXW A2892 first page is this watch right?: https://puretimewatch.io/de-ville-ss...her-strap.html
2. IWC Portofino AF is https://puretimewatch.io/portofino-...-white-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a2892.html

I was thinking about buying one of the two but want to be sure if I am buying the right one.

Both correct, the abbreviations in this case RXW and AF - are the names for replica factories. Enjoy your purchases and make sure you post some pictures once you get them :)

hunt991

Looking Around
15/10/19
It would be nice to have a reasoning behind each watch / known issues so we could know why each watch is where it is. Very very good list and resource however, dont want to take away from how good this just a thought

Reactions: thediesel17

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
It would be nice to have a reasoning behind each watch / known issues so we could know why each watch is where it is. Very very good list and resource however, dont want to take away from how good this just a thought

There is a topic in the Reviews and brand information forums about most watches. Use the search function or scroll trough the brands to find what you are looking for. The list is awesome and already a lot of work for the guys that maintain it. If they also have to keep up with all the changes, they probably have to quit their daytime job... ;)

Last edited:

Mrlicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Liverpool
There is a topic in the Reviews and brand information forums about most watched. Use the search function or scroll trough the brands to find what you are looking for. The list is awesome and already a lot of work for the guys that maintain it. If they also have to keep up with all the changes, they probably have to quit their daytime job... ;)

Too true.

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
Where does the ARF 126600 SeaDweller factor on this list with the V3? I understand the magnification and DW issue have been at least partially addressed on newer batches.

btoxxahn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/18
Omega Aqua Terra 8500 Clone - VSF
[h=1]Can someone please enlighten me what are the flaws/tells that make the aqua terra 8500 from vsf not a super rep? I have been searching but couldn't find any answers. I just want to know more before making a purchase thank you in advance.[/h]

Reactions: ryan.tassey