• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

areaclon

Horology Curious
1/8/12
A comparison between the YacthMaster of ARF and that of noob would be very interesting

Reactions: P@t

khalil_v

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/18
I want to order the oyster perputual gray, but which one is better the arf or jf?

Camblin

Known Member
26/3/18
Northern Ireland
I want to order the oyster perputual gray, but which one is better the arf or jf?

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think JF is no longer made. ARF is the new version. Higher price & 904l steel. So they should be basically identical but I think I read from reviews & discussions in the Rolex section that the ARF dial is slightly flawed now. So JF is probably better, but since it's no longer made you'll need to be lucky and find 1 in sales section.

Reactions: khalil_v

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think JF is no longer made. ARF is the new version. Higher price & 904l steel. So they should be basically identical but I think I read from reviews & discussions in the Rolex section that the ARF dial is slightly flawed now. So JF is probably better, but since it's no longer made you'll need to be lucky and find 1 in sales section.

JF & ARF same factories but they focus on different things.They discontinued JF 114300 and rebatched it as ARF

Reactions: Mille and khalil_v

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
I understand that the Noob Daytona V2 isn‘t a super rep from factory, even with the new 4130 Clone movement.
But the Noob V2 with ARF dial, bracelet and bezel should be a super rep, right?

Videoman22

Horology Curious
24/8/19
hi guys,

awsome list very helpful for a newbie in reps... i just have one question. Can all the TD provide the super Rep from the models listed above?

haggle_

Known Member
29/6/18

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I think what he might mean is that the colours which are super rep status aren't mentioned (like on the 114300)

There have been reports of the blue dial 150m watches being not as per gen

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Videoman22

Horology Curious
24/8/19
Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hello when u mention the Audemars Piguet - XF V2 FC Diver 15706, which TD has the closest one to a gen?

i found two but dont know from whcih td to choose from
https://www.intime05.co/audemars-pi...edition-black-dial-on-rubber-strap-a3120.html
https://puretimewatch.io/royal-oak-...jf-best-edition-on-rubber-strap-a3120-v6.html

Any rec would be welcomed :)

So, when you're quoting. You might not want to quote the ENTIRE post... you might want to pick a "quote". Especially when there are pictures.

As for the two links... they're both from JF factory and both v6. They're the same watch.