• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Funus

Horology Curious
23/6/19
Hey Omagad the list is insane!! I've been scrolling through and searching high and low. I see the V9 Noob and ARF made the submariner SUPER REPS but was that for all submariner colours. I can't decide between the two-tone blue and gold or the HULK? Is there a consensus of who is better ARF or Noob V9 submariner. Cant wait to get my first REP

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Hey Omagad the list is insane!! I've been scrolling through and searching high and low. I see the V9 Noob and ARF made the submariner SUPER REPS but was that for all submariner colours. I can't decide between the two-tone blue and gold or the HULK? Is there a consensus of who is better ARF or Noob V9 submariner. Cant wait to get my first REP

Go forvthe ARF.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
Ok will do. Thanks!!. Were all the colours SUPER REPS? What is closer to the GEN the HULK or the two-tone blue and gold :)

Anything with a gold bracelet or case is going to have a noticeably different weight than a solid gold version. If you want a better rep go with the all ss (stainless steel) models.

TheSacredSoul

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/19
Omega LMPO I see theres a Noob V6 now. Is it still a super-rep? Also, I see 2 movements from different TDs. One has the 2892(Jtime) and the other have the 2824-2 movment (trustytime). Any difference? Thanks!

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Omega LMPO I see theres a Noob V6 now. Is it still a super-rep? Also, I see 2 movements from different TDs. One has the 2892(Jtime) and the other have the 2824-2 movment (trustytime). Any difference? Thanks!

This is what I was wondering too! I know that the LMPO V6 has incorrect hash marks on either side of the 6 marker (seems like a blatant deliberate flaw since everything else looks so damn perfect)

I would still love to see it as a super rep, considering you could have someone mod the hash marks and voila. Also I don't forsee an ultimate edition for years to come.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Omagad (or one of his experienced peers) if possible, please educate me on why the VSF Omega Seamaster 300m is not a NWBIG super rep (Higher than first class). I've been searching for answers for a long time to this question in multiple forums but I can't seem to get a definitive answer. Thank you for considering my question, even if it's stupid.

Thank you again for working hard to get this list going, and definitely amazing work by the community to support and provide new information!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jammydodger79

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Omagad (or one of his experienced peers) if possible, please educate me on why the VSF Omega Seamaster 300m is not a NWBIG super rep (Higher than first class). I've been searching for answers for a long time to this question in multiple forums but I can't seem to get a definitive answer. Thank you for considering my question, even if it's stupid.

Thank you again for working hard to get this list going, and definitely amazing work by the community to support and provide new information!!

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...l-omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-vsf-i-need-you

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that poll seems to be for the 600m Planet Ocean.

Do the same tells apply to the VSF Omega Seamaster 300m V2?

The movement in the Seamaster 300 & PO are not even the same movements so how can this poll possibly apply to the VSF smp 300? That makes no sense at all.

Obviously the smp 300 has an open case back & clearly someone that is intimately familiar with the movement would know but that doesn't at all disqualify it from being an excellent rep.

I'm not the one making the rules about what qualifies as a nwbig etc, but to me the VSF smp 300 V2 is every bit as good as many of the ones that are on the list

btoxxahn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/18
Hello everyone, I saw that the list now has Rolex 114300 ARF version as super rep. But I am still unclear whether this is the grey dial version only or is it the black dial version as well? thank you in advance