• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
hello guys, because the bb58 zf v2 not in the super rep or nwbig list, it really seems to me that they did a great job on the updates of the lumen and the thickness of the winding crown

​​​​​​https://www.intime04.co/tudor/6277-...edition-black-bezel-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

From what I gathered the lume is still a little too white on the v2 isn't it? The biggest thing would probably be the dial color, I haven't seen a proper side by side but I have read that in person the rep dial is more greyish than the gen. Maybe someone else has better info on this.

antale

24/11/17
From what I gathered the lume is still a little too white on the v2 isn't it? The biggest thing would probably be the dial color, I haven't seen a proper side by side but I have read that in person the rep dial is more greyish than the gen. Maybe someone else has better info on this.

I have also heard about dialing a little gray, but from some videos that I have scrupulously looked at I have not noticed obvious differences in color, I think it is more a play of light, we look forward to more feedback from other people.