• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hello guys, can someone enlightened me on the below Link?

http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_381&products_id=8936

Will you guys consider this as a SUPER REP? As they stated on their website, please see below

MOVEMENT: Asian 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement, 28800bph, Fully Functional Regulator, Platinum Plating Circular Bridge Plate Modification with Details Engraving as per the Genuine
CASE DIAMETER: 44.5mm
THICKNESS: 16mm
DIAL COLOR: Matt Black Dial, Super Luminova C1 Lumed Steel Bar Markers and Needles, 3:00 & 6:00 Recess Subdials
CASE MATERIAL: Full Ceramic/Stainless Steel 316F Composite Case Construction as per the Genuine, 1 : 1 Casesset
BRACELET: Calf Leather Clad Front with Antidust/Print Rubber Strap Base with Insignia Single Fold Deployant Buckle
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire crystal, Correct height from Bezel, Double AR Coated
BACK GLASS: Display case back with detail Engraved case rims... Running Serial Numbers
BEZEL: Brushed Straight Grain Titanium Bezel with Knurled Engineered Edging
HACK MOVEMENT: Yes
CLASP TYPE: Deployant Folding Clasp
DATE: at 4:30, Correct New Style Date Font and Date Size, Adjustment via Crown

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18

http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_381&products_id=8936

Will you guys consider this as a SUPER REP? As they stated on their website, please see below

MOVEMENT: Asian 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement, 28800bph, Fully Functional Regulator, Platinum Plating Circular Bridge Plate Modification with Details Engraving as per the Genuine
DIAL COLOR: Matt Black Dial, Super Luminova C1 Lumed Steel Bar Markers and Needles, 3:00 & 6:00 Recess Subdials
CASE MATERIAL: Full Ceramic/Stainless Steel 316F Composite Case Construction as per the Genuine, 1 : 1 Casesset
BRACELET: Calf Leather Clad Front with Antidust/Print Rubber Strap Base with Insignia Single Fold Deployant Buckle
BACK GLASS: Display case back with detail Engraved case rims... Running Serial Numbers

Dude that aatch is from 2011...

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Hi, yes it is. So Sir, if it's a old model, does it means that it's not a a good rep? Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new to the rep community. =/

And which TD's now offering a good rep for Hublot this days?

Aslo being released 8 years ago is not good prediction for it's availability

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown

Plus,
you cant believe everything in the watches description, it’s all marketing.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Yes you have a point. The Hublot on that #1 post on this thread by OP " Hublot Big Bang V6(F) "V6.5" SS " , do you know by any chance which TD offers it?

All the TD's can get the same watches.
Just ask and they will tell you

Uhrenliebhaber

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/12/18
hey, can anyone tell me why the 114060 noob v7 is on the "Non-exhaustive Consensual" list and not the 114060 noob v8?
Thank you

Nooballert

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/12/17
Fantastic list, needed help with buying the right tudor, too bad i didnt find this list 2 months ago! But many thanks.

Patsanchik

MULTI ACCOUNT
27/6/18
Canada
Haha yeah, I came to a message board and asked a question about something that I was t clear on. “Fuck me” right?!

Haha, it was more of a general observation than a targeted attack. :laugh: Nobody recommended any fucking!

But since you're asking, I do think posting #1 of the thread explained things pretty clearly.