• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Omagad Per Ryan, the ZF version of the 3777 is no longer in production. I recommend changing your list to include the V6F version since both are super reps per this review:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ilot-watch-3777-04-gen-vs-v6-vs-zf-comparison

Given that your list has become a key "buying-guide", have you considered indicating the super reps that are no longer in production, perhaps with an annotation specifying the best super rep in production for that model? I think the community would find it useful to know that there are still consensus super reps available for a particular model, even when they may not be the "best ever" verson. I think the 3777 is a great illustration of the opportunity to make your great resource even more useful.

I know there are other situations, such as for the Mark XVii from MK factory, where I've had to dig around to see if there any models in production that are still considered first class. Unfortunately, in those situations, your list becomes irrelevant as a community resource for folks looking to buy a watch.

Has been said 50 times, watches are still found in m2m and it's too much work monitoring which ones are still in production or not, so anyone can check it for a specific model at the time of buying. :)

So, once again, won't happen.

nido

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/17
Came here looking for the same thing. :D any consensus on the ZF calatrava yet or Cellini by MK?

I think that just with the quality/standard of Patek, I highly doubt anything will be a super rep NWBIG.

Alexinius

Looking Around
6/2/19
Hi,
i have a just a question about the IWC IW500901 and IW502001, if the power reserv is working or it is on solid?
thanks

sulleytrim

Horology Curious
3/3/19
Hi All
I'm new to this site and can't really find my way around the site. This list looks great, but where do you buy the watches? is there links? I keep seeing seller names like hontwatch and China Tim but how do I find them? Also what does TD mean?

Thanks Guys

Reactions: Alkuhf

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Hi All
I'm new to this site and can't really find my way around the site. This list looks great, but where do you buy the watches? is there links? I keep seeing seller names like hontwatch and China Tim but how do I find them? Also what does TD mean?

Hey.
Yes it's overwhelming at first, but don't be put off, you'll get used to it very quickly.
What you should do is read up a bit before you buy anything.
This would be a good place to start: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq

Be patient and have fun. People here are very helpful, but only if you make the effort yourself first.

P.S. TD means Trusted Dealer.

MrOptional

8/10/18
What about adding to the “SuperRep” list the new JF AP 15400 V5??? Or still not good to be in this list?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

It is still not a super rep. It is barely different from a v4 which is barely different from v3. It has open case back, tappesier slightly off, hands are off, bracelet is still off, etc.

GregH

Known Member
25/6/18
Hi,
i have a just a question about the IWC IW500901 and IW502001, if the power reserv is working or it is on solid?
thanks

I can talk about the 5009-01 that i own, the power reserve indicator works. And it has also a great reserve, in my case about 76 hours

Reactions: Alexinius

MrOptional

8/10/18
It is still not a super rep. It is barely different from a v4 which is barely different from v3. It has open case back, tappesier slightly off, hands are off, bracelet is still off, etc.

And just to add: 15400 v3, v4, and v5 are Great reps, great watch. I own one. It's a beautiful piece, diffidently close to gen, just not super rep, but most ppl won't be able to see the difference really.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Jandirrty

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/7/18
Is Patek Philippe Calatrava 5296 ZF a super rep NWBIG? I see pictures compared between the watch with GEN in intime. Is the RG or SS looks more gen?

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Is Patek Philippe Calatrava 5296 ZF a super rep NWBIG? I see pictures compared between the watch with GEN in intime. Is the RG or SS looks more gen?

Will never meet the criteria of "Super Rep" because of the caseback. That said, if it never leaves your wrist....or people don't know Patek movements in great detail, then it's a darn good Rep. I have one and it's awesome. Would never consider buying gen

Reactions: XLR8R

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Will never meet the criteria of "Super Rep" because of the caseback. That said, if it never leaves your wrist....or people don't know Patek movements in great detail, then it's a darn good Rep. I have one and it's awesome. Would never consider buying gen

Same. The quality of the watch is amazing. I think if the ZF JLC Moonphase met the list, the ZF 5296 Calatrava should seriously be considered.

Reactions: XLR8R