• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Booonin

2/9/18
Need more feedback on this :(

Not much people are buying women watches. There was one review from the fabric which is reeeallyy good, and watch too. Moreover, since its quartz mech - there s no much inconsistency IMO

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
Spot on this is the super rep, blacksteel is the only version that I have only ever seen one date font. DLC colour is same as get and the dial is amazing, strap was rubbish so I added several gen straps and the gen blacksteel micro adjustable deployment and it is a beautiful piece.

So here is the qc pics from my order and the new GF is this the same quality as it was before ??

So I recieved the Qc pic to the link above but to me this does not look like the correct verison. Why is the one in the pics more black and also the Datefont does not look correct or am i missing something ??

Please let me know thank you

https://picr.me/image/VVncda
https://picr.me/image/VVn00y
https://picr.me/image/VVne5G
https://picr.me/image/VVnxfq

Sent from the RWI App

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
Repost New GF Avenger QC pics.

Datefont looks off and there is some kind of scratch or chip at the 12 marker on bezel and dlc paint seem faded at some places. Can someone Confirm for me please ?

VVs4do.jpg

VVstzI.jpg

VVsrnL.jpg

VVsA5K.jpg

VVxVfe.jpg

VVx6zT.jpg

VVxKdA.jpg

VVxz0Q.jpg

VVxv5f.jpg

VVxIfX.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Repost New GF Avenger QC pics.

Datefont looks off and there is some kind of scratch or chip at the 12 marker on bezel and dlc paint seem faded at some places. Can someone Confirm for me please ?

VVs4do.jpg

VVstzI.jpg

VVsrnL.jpg

VVsA5K.jpg

VVxVfe.jpg

VVx6zT.jpg

VVxKdA.jpg

VVxz0Q.jpg

VVxv5f.jpg

VVxIfX.jpg

Why does the date font look off...you are asking everyone else to do your QC for you which is frowned upon.

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
Why does the date font look off...you are asking everyone else to do your QC for you which is frowned upon.

If i compare this font to the one in the picture, this one definitely not look as bold as that one, looks to thin.

Thats all i want to confirm. The dlc paint also looks faded on some parts of the watch,

Should i accept qc or ask for another ?

Sent from the RWI App

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
If i compare this font to the one in the picture, this one definitely not look as bold as that one, looks to thin.

Thats all i want to confirm. The dlc paint also looks faded on some parts of the watch,

Should i accept qc or ask for another ?

Sent from the RWI App

Have you researched the gen blacksteel colour? Put a finger on it and it leaves a mark/smudge resulting in change of colour until you wipe it off. As for the date font look closer for the problem.

Only you you can decide to reject or accept based on all of the research and reading you have (or have not) done.

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
Have you researched the gen blacksteel colour? Put a finger on it and it leaves a mark/smudge resulting in change of colour until you wipe it off. As for the date font look closer for the problem.

Only you you can decide to reject or accept based on all of the research and reading you have (or have not) done.

Thank you found the issue but its ok, just the font type is incorrect, i have accepted the watch, after they sent me more pictures.

Everything else looks nice and way better than the Breitling i have, throwing it away have a blue gen strap to donate to someone.

VVYucU.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

umblackbear359

28/4/15
Omagad Per Ryan, the ZF version of the 3777 is no longer in production. I recommend changing your list to include the V6F version since both are super reps per this review:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ilot-watch-3777-04-gen-vs-v6-vs-zf-comparison

Given that your list has become a key "buying-guide", have you considered indicating the super reps that are no longer in production, perhaps with an annotation specifying the best super rep in production for that model? I think the community would find it useful to know that there are still consensus super reps available for a particular model, even when they may not be the "best ever" verson. I think the 3777 is a great illustration of the opportunity to make your great resource even more useful.

I know there are other situations, such as for the Mark XVii from MK factory, where I've had to dig around to see if there any models in production that are still considered first class. Unfortunately, in those situations, your list becomes irrelevant as a community resource for folks looking to buy a watch.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Thank you found the issue but its ok, just the font type is incorrect, i have accepted the watch, after they sent me more pictures.

Everything else looks nice and way better than the Breitling i have, throwing it away have a blue gen strap to donate to someone.

VVYucU.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Enjoy it:D

Keep the gen strap...the rep canvas is rubbish and I threw mine away within the day.

Reactions: Punkskelm

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Im going to get the blck gen Strap with dlc Clasp.

Once again thanks for the help, made me dig deeper and do more research. Much appreciated

Sent from the RWI App
Great choices...post some pics in the Breitling section once it arrives.

Mrlicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Liverpool
Looks great rep. I doubt, anyone will ever pull u over this. Maybe if it was a late 90s rep ????

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
What about adding to the “SuperRep” list the new JF AP 15400 V5??? Or still not good to be in this list?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI