• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Omagad
. Blancpain Villeret 6654 SS (with complication) OMF
Mine and one other OMF came with a moon phase that goes the wrong way. It should go clockwise but mine goes anti-clockwise. Even without knowing what the gen does, it’s pretty obvious that it is astronomically incorrect. Also the moonphase adjustment is on the wrong side of the case per gen.
So close. So far.

bb_yosh

Horology Curious
6/1/19
Omagad
Mine and one other OMF came with a moon phase that goes the wrong way. It should go clockwise but mine goes anti-clockwise. Even without knowing what the gen does, it’s pretty obvious that it is astronomically incorrect. Also the moonphase adjustment is on the wrong side of the case per gen.
So close. So far.

Hi, new here and I'm a real fan of this rep. Do you know if the moonphase is a true moonphase and not just a day/night indicator? I have some seen some conflicting reports on the moonphase and what movement it uses.

Any idea if the moonphase running backwards is just a QC issue? When ordering I'll get that double checked, close to pulling the trigger but just trying to dig up some more info on the rep!

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
bb_yosh. It’s a working moon phase in so much as it runs on a 29.5 day cycle and doesn’t require you to push any button to advance. It’s a very nice watch and comes close to gen in person.

It certainly could be a QC issue, but I find it odd that all the videos out there from td sites don’t show the phase button. Request it demonstrated in your qc and report back!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Omagad
So close. So far.

Thanks man.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
They have the V9 date, and V8 NO DATE.

But for all the case is the same except the dial (and may be movement) you can sure that flaws on V9 date will be found on V8 nodate!

The V9 is 904L steel , the V8 ND is 316L so cases not the same .

TimeDweller27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/18
Omagad Is there a page that references the reviews or threads for each of these Super Reps? The last time I checked there was one, but the links no longer worked.

blackside

Horology Curious
21/1/16
is there any review of IW502001 REAL CERAMIC V2 ZF?
what does "(waiting for new batch, short minute hand issue)" mean? will be there a newer version with some fix?

MrOptional

8/10/18

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-rubber-strap

I don't think there is rep vs gen comparison though because this was a limited run, so not many people have the gen. Do you need gen vs rep comparison to add the watch to the super rep list?

Also ROO diver v9 was updated with v9.5 which is much better. v9 had green color hands due to lume, which was an obvious tell.

P.S. this list is great by the way. thanks for keeping it updated.

Last edited:

aguglia2018

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/18
He me friend, about you what are the best super REP of PANERAI: PAM127, PAM389, PAM1389? please write me the best model and also the TD where buy it with tha correct version. THANKS

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
He me friend, about you what are the best super REP of PANERAI: PAM127, PAM389, PAM1389? please write me the best model and also the TD where buy it with tha correct version. THANKS

What.