• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Less

30/9/18
DE
Hey mate, I’ve seen three versions with the only difference I could tell was the date font:
1. Date font as per gen no difference
2. Date font slight differences
3. Date font completely wrong

May I show you a picture of a particular date so you can tell me whether I have a good or bad one?

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
A new suggested nwbig maybe. ZF TUDOR BB GMT
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/tudor/7289533-zf-tudor-bb-gmt-vs-gen-pepsi
This pepsi bezel tudor gmt,
flaws are: sunken datewheel.
- blue color on bezel darker almost black when gen blue are almost dark blue. Not noticable on wrist consider this one is a very new watch even in gen.
- closed caseback.
- everything else about this watch are screaming quality. Bezel insert font, hands size and length. Case thickness, bezel click 48 clicks just like gen, dial texture same gen matte, dw font overall looks good, dial font correct. Check it out my friends Omagad

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
A new suggested nwbig maybe. ZF TUDOR BB GMT
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/tudor/7289533-zf-tudor-bb-gmt-vs-gen-pepsi
This pepsi bezel tudor gmt,
flaws are: sunken datewheel.
- blue color on bezel darker almost black when gen blue are almost dark blue. Not noticable on wrist consider this one is a very new watch even in gen.
- closed caseback.
- everything else about this watch are screaming quality. Bezel insert font, hands size and length. Case thickness, bezel click 48 clicks just like gen, dial texture same gen matte, dw font overall looks good, dial font correct. Check it out my friends Omagad

Wrong hands stack

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Finally back home for Christmas! Happy holidays!

Here are the pictures, thanks so much! BTW do you have some new watches I trust your taste. :)

Congratulations you have a super rep!

You can tell by how the 2 joins at the base.

Reactions: leo6929

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Finally back home for Christmas! Happy holidays!

Here are the pictures, thanks so much! BTW do you have some new watches I trust your taste. :)

As for new additions you can’t go past the VSF Omegas with the clone movement, the Aqua Terras are brilliant! They keep releasing more so keep an eye out the quality is unbelievable for reps.

Last edited:

Less

30/9/18
DE
As for new additions you can’t go past the VSF Omegas with the clone movement, the Aqua Terras are brilliant! They keep releasing more so keep an eye out the quality is unbelievable for reps.

OMG we must be watch soul mates!! Just a week ago I got my Aqua Terra light blue which makes me want to buy that white with orange one as well (I still don't have a watch with white dial)!!! Anything else beside this?
​​​​​​
Thank you for your expertise. Somehow it feels sooo great to know to have a super rep. :) You are great and this hobby, as well! (sorry, I just feel so lucky and happy right now)

Reactions: nirmal8686

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
OMG we must be watch soul mates!! Just a week ago I got my Aqua Terra light blue which makes me want to buy that white with orange one as well (I still don't have a watch with white dial)!!! Anything else beside this?
​​​​​​
Thank you for your expertise. Somehow it feels sooo great to know to have a super rep. :) You are great and this hobby, as well! (sorry, I just feel so lucky and happy right now)

Too funny, the AT are a great release and under discussion for super rep which a number should be, the difficulty is that there are so many dial variations and issues with bad logo finishing etc...but hey that’s what QC is for!

I had a number of dial variations but settled on the white dial silver markers for the same reason, no white dial in my collection (and I missed my gen Tag Heuer Grand Carrera which had a similar look).

The white with orange hands is really striking as well though, now they have fixed the case size of the GMT I’m hoping they release the good planet edition...love the white dial with blue markers!

Less

30/9/18
DE
Too funny, the AT are a great release and under discussion for super rep which a number should be, the difficulty is that there are so many dial variations and issues with bad logo finishing etc...but hey that’s what QC is for!

I had a number of dial variations but settled on the white dial silver markers for the same reason, no white dial in my collection (and I missed my gen Tag Heuer Grand Carrera which had a similar look).

The white with orange hands is really striking as well though, now they have fixed the case size of the GMT I’m hoping they release the good planet edition...love the white dial with blue markers!

Do you think it's better to another AT in white/orange or a completely other watch with white dial? I'm still not sure how silly it is to get the same watch but in different colors rather than something else...

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Do you think it's better to another AT in white/orange or a completely other watch with white dial? I'm still not sure how silly it is to get the same watch but in different colors rather than something else...

All about personal taste and how much wrist time you think an extra piece would get.

The light blue and white are different pieces and with the strap combinations give them a lot of different dimensions so if you want them go for it. Happy holidays mate!

Skeldj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/18
Thank you VMSG for the handstack issue. Since it's a quick fix, they might correct it in next batch.

So.

LIST UPDATE: Tudor Black Bay GMT Baselworld 2018 ZF added to Under Review - thank you mikeanh77

I have a question here. maybe for ignorance.
It is too hard to put the correct Handstack on GMT´s? i´ve been checking and all the movements are wrong...
Thanks.

Mille

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
S.....
Hi guys! How about [h=4]Rolex[/h] [h=3]Milgauss 116400 GV Stainless Steel ARF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial Green Saphire on Stainless Steel Bracelet SH.3131[/h] is that a super rep or does it have to much faults?

ssr905

1/11/18
Spain
Omagad I saw that the Omega Aquaterra VSF with the 8500 movement is in the list but is not a Super Rep.
They just came out with a new version of the Aquaterra with an updates 8900 movement, and it is absolutely spot on, I would say Super Rep material.
I have compared it throughly with the gen pictures, and it has almost no flaws or differences (the deep blue version, with the deep blue rubber strap). The only noticeable difference is that the balance wheel bridge has two sticks, and not 1 like the gen. That is literally the only different thing.
Other color version of the watch might not be as well made as the deep blue because of different tones in the DW for example.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Omagad I saw that the Omega Aquaterra VSF with the 8500 movement is in the list but is not a Super Rep.
They just came out with a new version of the Aquaterra with an updates 8900 movement, and it is absolutely spot on, I would say Super Rep material.
I have compared it throughly with the gen pictures, and it has almost no flaws or differences (the deep blue version, with the deep blue rubber strap). The only noticeable difference is that the balance wheel bridge has two sticks, and not 1 like the gen. That is literally the only different thing.
Other color version of the watch might not be as well made as the deep blue because of different tones in the DW for example.

Can you post a full review with pics?