• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

cypress

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/16
Hi guys. What about the PLANET OCEAN 42MM LIQUIDMETAL NOOB V6 A2892 on CHAZINTIME. The typo caseback look correct.

bkay69

Horology Curious
19/9/18
Hey guys, do we have a TD here that sells the super rep hublot big bang v6 "v.6.5"? I cant find it...

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
ALE7575 How about the Panerai 382 Bronzo VSF V1/V2? According to the guide by ALE7575 the previous versions didn't receive a super rep status due to the incorrect movement, now VSF have addressed that and it looks like Gen surely this is now upgraded to super rep status?.

rogwai

Horology Curious
8/7/18
ALE7575 How about the Panerai 382 Bronzo VSF V1/V2? According to the guide by ALE7575 the previous versions didn't receive a super rep status due to the incorrect movement, now VSF have addressed that and it looks like Gen surely this is now upgraded to super rep status?.

The v2 is a great watch, the movement is indeed corrected and I can't find any flaws front-view.The only thing I would perhaps note is the colour of the bronze, having worn the genuine version which is more brown/yellow, but perhaps that comes with time.
Also, if you do get a VSF watch, prepare to go through some quality checks. Especially the bezel alignment with the dial is something to watch for.

Other than that great watch, I'm max careful with my gen pam372 so I find myself wearing the bronzo way more often nowadays.

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
The v2 is a great watch, the movement is indeed corrected and I can't find any flaws front-view.The only thing I would perhaps note is the colour of the bronze, having worn the genuine version which is more brown/yellow, but perhaps that comes with time.
Also, if you do get a VSF watch, prepare to go through some quality checks. Especially the bezel alignment with the dial is something to watch for.

Other than that great watch, I'm max careful with my gen pam372 so I find myself wearing the bronzo way more often nowadays.

It'd be hard to tell if the bronze is correct or not unless you see 1 of each model brand new. I've had 2 bronze watches and those things oxidize (I think that's the word) fast.

Wore a Zelos for 1 week while moving and the face became a dark brown and the bottom became blue and green from the sweat of moving all those boxes / furniture

LarryBird

Looking Around
20/12/18
Obviously not, since even the V9 not a super Rep !

There isn't a v9 no date Sub. The latest no date sub is Noob's v8.

Also interested in any criticism towards the V8 No date noob.

I have a suspicion the updated 43.5 mm Omega Aqua Terra GMT might make it to super rep as well. Will have to wait until the professionals here get their hands on it. :)

mottykytu

4/6/13
There isn't a v9 no date Sub. The latest no date sub is Noob's v8.

Also interested in any criticism towards the V8 No date noob.

I have a suspicion the updated 43.5 mm Omega Aqua Terra GMT might make it to super rep as well. Will have to wait until the professionals here get their hands on it. :)

They have the V9 date, and V8 NO DATE.

But for all the case is the same except the dial (and may be movement) you can sure that flaws on V9 date will be found on V8 nodate!

D Ramone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/18
UK
I guess the jury is out on the Zenith Pilot Extra Special 20 (ZF) and the Fifty Fathoms (ZF)? The dial print is definitely more accurate on the Zenith ZF version than on the V6 version where the print is too thick. Lume is also much better. Caseback engraving is not as deep.

All Tudor Blackbays should be on this list. And especially now that the Shield logo ones (red and blue bezel) are available to silence the critics of the flower logo.

Also, apart from visual appearance, I take issue with any watch with a Miyota movement being considered. :) They are ultra-reliable but not so necessarily smooth or quiet.

Agree with you 100% on the Tudor Black Bays. I have the both versions and they are superb. Anyone who moans about the flower must be nuts. You'd need a microscope to see the difference to the gen.

Less

30/9/18
DE
If you're referring to this one then it's already on the list. The one on the super rep list quoted as "Breitling Avenger GMT GF" is actually the Avenger II and includes the polished SS and the blacksteel /DLC (whatever the TDs call it). The blacksteel finish matches perfectly with the gen blacksteel deployment!

As the OP says though just make sure the date font is good as I've seen three different fonts.

Head over to the Breitling section it was well discussed when released a while ago. These were also out of stock from recent feedback so interested to hear who you were able to purchase from?

Also GF just released the numeral black dial version so looking forward to feedback on this one!

IMG_047506e022fee16bae22.jpg

IMG_475083efef25e68a8938.jpg

Hi Thatwatchguy! Me again, sorry... How can I distinguish which batch I have?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hi Thatwatchguy! Me again, sorry... How can I distinguish which batch I have?

Hey mate, I’ve seen three versions with the only difference I could tell was the date font:
1. Date font as per gen no difference
2. Date font slight differences
3. Date font completely wrong