• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Akra

11/1/17
Noob questions won't stop on next thread. :)

Too heavy for tapatalk, I can hear that, but that would mean create a new topic every 6 months and I don't think it's a good idea. :)

I like how you just said this, and the comment below is a guy who just made an account and asked a noob question.

Jbrahm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
I think it's just the sh movement rather that the a version. Still has the bold date wheel

I agree. I just received my ARF. The datewheel needs replacing, but my watchmaker cannot tell it was a rep until I pointed out the DW.

Reactions: Mille

Mille

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
S.....
How about [h=4]Omega[/h] [h=3]De Ville Tresor 432.53.40.21.02.004 Stainless Steel Master Co-Axial Stainless XF 1:1 Best Edition White Dial On Black Leather Strap Miyota 9015[/h]
is that worth to bring up?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
In the ZF AVENGER BLACKBIRD VS Gen thread there are claims that this comparison is fake (actually a rep vs rep)!

Don’t trust everything in comparison thickness measurements copy pics and Blue Dials they photoshopped it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
In fact this completely wrong blue purple AF
27ea260955ac462e87769e1328c1436f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
This list is great help since it consolidate many brands into a single thread. However, it since the list is rather stagnant lately?
Omega with clone movement.... daytona with clone movement?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
This list is great help since it consolidate many brands into a single thread. However, it since the list is rather stagnant lately?
Omega with clone movement.... daytona with clone movement?

The Omega AT have been suggested and are under discussion here, check the Omega section as there is consensus there on the super reps as some dial variations are better than others!

Reactions: csthe

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
The Omega AT have been suggested and are under discussion here, check the Omega section as there is consensus there on the super reps as some dial variations are better than others!

I came to omega subforum only sporadically and I thought the clone movement finally makes some omega super duper rep. I Gotta read some more I guess.

DoesNotExist

Known Member
1/10/16
Currently there are very good reps on Patek, but none of them could be classified Super Reps.

Mayor issue is the tickness and the structure of the movements current used

Best regards from a proud owner of a V6F SS Aquanaut with Sellita SW200.1 movement with no regrets

Reactions: Thedicktator