• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
It is actually the AR coating which gives the purple shade, i can assure the dial has no shade of purple, will upload some picture later hopefully

Hi do you mind if I ask you to upload a bit more photos of your 5015D, especially under different lighting conditions. You insisted that it is at least a first class. I am very interested to see if it can make the list. Thanks!

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
You're all welcome guys!

Hi do you mind if I ask you to upload a bit more photos of your 5015D, especially under different lighting conditions. You insisted that it is at least a first class. I am very interested to see if it can make the list. Thanks!

I would too.

Vv83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/18
Would anyone know if the Seamaster 300 spectre on the first page is still the best version? I see the V6F on puretime but noticed there are newer models.. looks like there’s a VSF and MKS now. Any input on those 2? Thanks!

rustypanda

Horology Curious
6/3/18
Hey man great work, really well done!
I was wondering what does Rolex TW stand for? Also where do the Royal Oak offshores rank, like ze pandas and whatnot?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
TW is not available anymore. What about the ROO?

If it possible to write it near the models discontinued it would be really helpful! :) Like most of the Noob Pams.
For example the Oyster Perpetual JF is discontinued but is the new ARF named version still a super rep or not?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
If it possible to write it near the models discontinued it would be really helpful! :) Like most of the Noob Pams.
For example the Oyster Perpetual JF is discontinued but is the new ARF named version still a super rep or not?

No, because you can still see them 1-2 times a month in the m2m section. :)

Reactions: David1886

Antoine-BZH

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/18
Paris
The new ARF Rolex Explorer I is better than the JF V2 no ?
Why is it not refered as Super Rep ? :)
Antoine

naturaqua

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/7/18
Thanks for a great list! I use this alot when looking for new watches :)