• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
Omagad can you please elaborate on the above please mate? I’ve placed an order on the watch and unsure what you mean as the rep vs gen comparisons have been favourable.

hhmdl

Horology Curious
3/9/18
Was searching for a list like this. Thank you for your recommendations bro. Keep up the great work! Chẻers!!

Sxrxrnr

Horology Curious
18/6/18
Looking for two Super Reps Christmas gifts. I want as perfect as possible obviously
1 Pam hopefully a lefty
1 Breitling on rubber strap

What two watches would you suggest I look at please..

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Looking for two Super Reps Christmas gifts. I want as perfect as possible obviously
1 Pam hopefully a lefty

Do you always rely on other's instead of doing your homework?

I put months of hard work in this topic and people are giving their input, tons of years of reps experience and yet you come and ask this.

Come on.

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
1 Pam hopefully a lefty

All the hard work has been done for you with this list...are you too lazy to read the first page of this thread?

Reactions: auskip07

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
1 Pam hopefully a lefty

Grow up, man.

Sxrxrnr

Horology Curious
18/6/18
Do you always rely on other's instead of doing your homework?

I put months of hard work in this topic and people are giving their input, tons of years of reps experience and yet you come and ask this.

Come on.

Opinions are like Aholes everyone has one and basically rather than some smart ass response are I was asking for was a very simple opinion for someone that knows more than I. Obviously I can read and I clearly read through your list but yet at the same time I've purchased a half dozen super reps from Ryan and he's telling me to look at the VSF in the PAMs and YOU list NO vsf on you special list.

So maybe rather then coming back sideways at me you could simply answer the question I asked.

mikenike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/17
What pictures could I present to aid the case of VSF 8500 AT and PO 42mm in being named Super Reps? I own two AT and the two PO.

So far, all have been fantastic.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Just ordered the 114300 JF 1:1 BEST EDITION GRAY at Puretime....looking at Lugs/SEL....seeing a bit of daylight and looks off. Thoughts? or should I just go with it...doesn't look NWBIG, or am I being picky?

IMG 3757 — imgbb.com
IMG 3758 — imgbb.com
IMG 3759 — imgbb.com
IMG 3760 — imgbb.com
IMG 3761 — imgbb.com
https://ibb.co/hOeZ9p
https://ibb.co/nfbE9p
https://ibb.co/bXRgpp
https://ibb.co/junAh9

This is a great rep .However no i don't feel your being picky , the SEL gap on the left hand side of the watch is poor, and you can see from the case back pictures the strap doesn't sit right in the lugs .If it was me i would explain to your TD the problem and that you are not happy and request another watch . This is only my opinion , but i wouldn't except that watch .

Reactions: Muni

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
What pictures could I present to aid the case of VSF 8500 AT and PO 42mm in being named Super Reps? I own two AT and the two PO.

So far, all have been fantastic.

The VSF PO case looks amazing but the SS bracelet has a big flaw with the end links. See this post by Fracture in the VSF PO thread.

Got mine in as well. Opted for the orange numbers as I have a gen with silver numbers. Pretty impressive. I mean sure, there are a few things ever so slightly off but way better than the Noob.
The only thing that bothers me (and all other PO's that I ever had really) is that the bracelet of the rep doesn't fold at the end links like a real one. Gen links are pretty flush, rep fails to fold that way. Unfortunate but I was planning to wear it on an Isofrane anyway.

Reactions: csthe