• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Sorry guys but Tudor V6F Pelagos WILL NOT be demoted from Super Rep status. PERIOD.

By the way, ZF is WAY MORE notorious for misaligned markers.

Sorry, I don't want to sound rude, but this is one of the dumbest things I've heard lately on this forum.

You got bad QC, sucks for you. But neither is it something you can generalize, neither it is something you can "spot from distance".

I know V6F Pelagos, see my profile pic? I've owned 2 of them, some of my friends own them, I've handled and seen at least 6 or 7 V6F Pelagos IRL. They are AMAZING.

And even the "crooked markers" on QC that you see (damn, what is wrong with you guys, the links you shared are perfectly fine), are invisible IRL. You just can't spot them IRL, even by looking closely, unless you stare at it for 5 mins and you end up tricking your brain and seeing things that are not even visible.

lmao what a joke.

Last edited:

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
The current Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m LMPO Noob V5 also has obvious tells that makes it no longer a super rep. The latest batches from the factory have orange painted seconds hand instead of red, the case back says WOLDPREMIERE instead of WORLD PREMIERE (typo with a missing space), and the Q in "Liquidmetal" is too thick.

lmpov5.jpg

You're right. Moved down while this needs to be fixed.

Greg76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/18
I was wondering why Rolex Sea Dweller Deepsea (DBlue) Noob V7 is on the 'First Class list', but the ARF isn't? Cheers

Finchoz

Known Member
29/7/18
I would suggest the latest PAM438 Tuttonero from V6F is worthy of super rep status. I got one a few weeks ago and it is pretty mint. I've studied the differences between it and pictures of gen, only tell is that the 5 or 6 movement screws and a small metal ring on the movement visible through the display caseback should be black but they are silver, but even then unless you are looking at it side by side with a gen or you are intimately familiar with that particular PAM you wouldn't pick it. Power reserve indicator is fake. Other than that I think it's pretty much 1:1.
very happy with it.

nikshield01

Horology Curious
4/8/18
Which of these watches do you recommend?
I was willing to take the daytona noob v2. But if you had to make a ranking which is the most gen-like? I also like the YM rodhium and the 2 sub lv and ln

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I would suggest the latest PAM438 Tuttonero from V6F is worthy of super rep status. I got one a few weeks ago and it is pretty mint. I've studied the differences between it and pictures of gen, only tell is that the 5 or 6 movement screws and a small metal ring on the movement visible through the display caseback should be black but they are silver, but even then unless you are looking at it side by side with a gen or you are intimately familiar with that particular PAM you wouldn't pick it. Power reserve indicator is fake. Other than that I think it's pretty much 1:1.
very happy with it.

mysterio Sorry to summon you, do you think it's correct?

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Shouldn't the Blue TI FF be a open caseback model? Plus the color difference between rep and gen is quite noticeable.

This is not the titanium version, that version has a closed caseback. The color is very close having handled both the gen and the rep

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
This is not the titanium version, that version has a closed caseback. The color is very close having handled both the gen and the rep

Oh I see. You mean the limited run 5015D. I actually tried on the black bathyscaphe and this specific watch at the BP Boutique in Beijing apm. Just as you said, the rep's bezel looks good, but the dial on the gen looks more refined and does not have any trace of purple. An info compilation thread about this rep is here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/blancpain/327700-wake-up-zf-ff-blue-dial-is-out/page15

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Oh I see. You mean the limited run 5015D. I actually tried on the black bathyscaphe and this specific watch at the BP Boutique in Beijing apm. Just as you said, the rep's bezel looks good, but the dial on the gen looks more refined and does not have any trace of purple. An info compilation thread about this rep is here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/blancpain/327700-wake-up-zf-ff-blue-dial-is-out/page15

It is actually the AR coating which gives the purple shade, i can assure the dial has no shade of purple, will upload some picture later hopefully

Reactions: Red Mamba

tphan

4/10/15
IWC Big Pilot IW502001 Real Ceramic ZF V2

Latest batch has a short minute hand

WLkLq.jpg

​​​​​​​
WL2s6.jpg

Reactions: Muni