• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
You being so thin skinned is ridiculous . My comments were not aimed at you . I am not part of the in crowd on here , so I didn't know what your role is in compiling the list . I stand by comments , this watch being added to the Super rep list immediately is ridiculous. If that offends you i apologise in advance .Although I suspect from your reaction, that me not agreeing with it's inclusion has offended you more , than my use of f@cking.

Sorry, I totally forgot you had to be think skinned to notice that a comment is rude. You're right, you had absolutely no other, more polite way to say that! My bad.

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
QC at JF/ ARF is very inconsistent. My TD (Trusty ) has so far not ever presented me with a watch I have needed to reject on QC pics . It is invaluable to build a good relationship with a TD who has a good eye and knows that you won't knitpick and give him undue grief.

He will pick the best, with JF /ARF this is essential IMHO.

I ordered a Royal Oak Offshore with Trusty for the first time and had to go through five rounds of QC before I accepted a watch. In the end I picked one with lesser flaws but still not 100% as the photos on the website. It tested my patience and probably his. I'll see how it is when it arrives.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I ordered a Royal Oak Offshore with Trusty for the first time and had to go through five rounds of QC before I accepted a watch. In the end I picked one with lesser flaws but still not 100% as the photos on the website. It tested my patience and probably his. I'll see how it is when it arrives.

I use Trusty because I'm in Switzerland and he is the only one (with Perfect Clones) that delivers here. I had the same problem with a few watches, Trusty isn't picky enough. Most of my watches had flaws.

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
I use Trusty because I'm in Switzerland and he is the only one (with Perfect Clones) that delivers here. I had the same problem with a few watches, Trusty isn't picky enough. Most of my watches had flaws.

Interesting topic. Which TD do y'all feel is great about picking out a watch with very little flaws?

Rina1988

Known Member
21/7/16
I use Elena from puretime. She's been really good so far - patient and efficient. I've only had good experiences with her.

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Sorry, I totally forgot you had to be think skinned to notice that a comment is rude. You're right, you had absolutely no other, more polite way to say that! My bad.

Talking of perfect Cartier Ballon Bleu ' super reps' I notice InTime are now stocking a 42mm V6F V5 .

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Interesting topic. Which TD do y'all feel is great about picking out a watch with very little flaws?

I always work with Lucy, her QC is outstanding, but you have to be even more patient as with other TDs, as she often changes a watch several times before she is satisfied and sends you pictures.

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Omagad: Hi mate, I think here’s another one for the ‚under debate‘-list: the Omega Aqua Terra by VSF with the new 8500-clone-movement!

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...72#post6987072

Second this, so far feedback is that this is a super rep just needing to do good QC for the Omega logo which can be hit or miss. This is not an issue on the white dial. The blue, some debate on dial colour but a great rep. Black and bumblebee safe options as usual.

Also add the GMT to discussion, same clone movement.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/omega-replicas/6952544-new-release-a8605-clone-aqua-terra

Last edited:

Mr.Paneristi

12/3/18
I always work with Lucy, her QC is outstanding, but you have to be even more patient as with other TDs, as she often changes a watch several times before she is satisfied and sends you pictures.

Andrew is my usual go-to due to ease of transaction, fast QC, and allows paypal. Unfortunately, his QC is often a hit or miss.
I have never dealt with Lucy, but I hear the exact same good things you've mentioned from others. I have no problem waiting patiently for a watch, as long as the wait is due to the meticulous attention and only the most satisfactory is picked out from the batch. I will definitely give Lucy the business on my next order

Firecomet

13/5/18
If i want to look at

Hublot Big Bang V6(F) "V6.5" SS
Rolex Submariner Ceramic (116610) Noob V9 & ARF
Rolex Yachtmaster Rhodium/Blue Noob SA3135

How do i find all these at the rep website like watchoutlet, pure time to know whether i am looking at the correct one?

Automotiveromance

Known Member
8/3/18
If i want to look at

Hublot Big Bang V6(F) "V6.5" SS
Rolex Submariner Ceramic (116610) Noob V9 & ARF
Rolex Yachtmaster Rhodium/Blue Noob SA3135

How do i find all these at the rep website like watchoutlet, pure time to know whether i am looking at the correct one?

You send the TD an email, asking for the specific watch you want and ask for pricing and whether it’s in stock. Never go by the listings on the TD websites, as often they’re incomplete or wrong. The stock listings on the websites don’t mean anything either.

Firecomet

13/5/18
You send the TD an email, asking for the specific watch you want and ask for pricing and whether it’s in stock. Never go by the listings on the TD websites, as often they’re incomplete or wrong. The stock listings on the websites don’t mean anything either.

hihi!

thanks for your response.

if I get you right. What you mean is I should just email any of them and show them what I have shown here and let them provide me the details?

just wanna be sure.

thanks!

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
hihi!

thanks for your response.

if I get you right. What you mean is I should just email any of them and show them what I have shown here and let them provide me the details?

just wanna be sure.

thanks!

Yes... contact your TD and ask if they stock or can source that particular model from that particular factory.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
To be honest, I don't know. All I know is that the new movement is great.

Should ask a PAM guy. You've already been speaking with mysterio in the topic here : https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...38-vsf-released-with-super-clone-p9001/page10

Wasn't there an error in the open caseback ?

Thanks for the link to the conversation. Learnt from there that this new superclone movement is also very noisy. I guess that is because the clone movement is a derivative of the miyota.