• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Junz95

Looking Around
9/8/18
Im new here, how do I order 1 from the list? Looking forward to the cartier santos XL

ywg

3/7/17
I would also like to thank you for your voluntary work Omagad, I personally appreciate it loads, and I am sure a lot of forum members do.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Im new here, how do I order 1 from the list? Looking forward to the cartier santos XL

You need to select one of the TD's Trusted dealers , you will find them listed in the appropriate section. Email themand tell them the watch you want. They will explain payment, shipping etc. This forum is for discussion and does not sell anything. However provided you buy from one of the listed Td's you will be afforded support from this forum if you have legitimate issues. I recommend you spend more time reading various sections before you make you final choice and purchase.

Reactions: Omagad

ywg

3/7/17

You choose a trusted dealer, which a list of can be found on the front page of RWI. An example of a trusted dealer would be Puretime, which is managed by Angus. Their website is www.puretime.io. There are some other alternatives such as Intime and Chazingtime. Pick a TD based on their pricing (they are all competing obviously, some have the same watch for a lower price), for me I always go with Puretime. Then navigate to your desired watch, and proceed to purchase it. Choose a payment method and etc. After your order is paid, you will receive QC pics (if the watch is in stock, if it's not they will let you know). Then you have 24 hours to accept the watch or request a new one if you find any misalignment issues or anything of concern. After your confirmation, the order will get shipped and then its a matter of waiting.

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Sorry mate, I have so much work to do here, I get tagged everywhere and answer 20 PMs a day.

Can you just go to the post (not the topic) you want me to look at, click on the #number on the top right of the particular poste and paste it here?

Thanks.

Here we go mate:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ob-daytona-4130-arrived?p=6968164#post6968164

I want to say a big THANK YOU also for all your efforts... you're a win for the community!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Thanks mate. :)

Wow there are some thin skinned people on here . My post wasn't a personal attack on Omagad . I'm not part of the clique on here so know nothing of his role in compiling this list .

I stand by my original post however . It is ridiculous that this watch gets instant 'super rep ' status from a few pictures on a website ,and a discription that says everything is 1:1 , exactly as the genuine . Oh and it costs over 500 dollars so it must be good ( other reps of watch are half the price).

​​​​​In all my years of reading this forum I have never seen another watch get instant 'super rep ' status without people receiving and reviewing watches .

Sorry if my comment upsets people , I guess there are a lot of easily offended sissy's about .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
You being rude is f@cking ridiculous.

You being so thin skinned is ridiculous . My comments were not aimed at you . I am not part of the in crowd on here , so I didn't know what your role is in compiling the list . I stand by comments , this watch being added to the Super rep list immediately is ridiculous. If that offends you i apologise in advance .Although I suspect from your reaction, that me not agreeing with it's inclusion has offended you more , than my use of f@cking.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Consensus is needed when there is not so much information about the watch right off the bat, and in this case there is a gen vs. rep comparison of every part on the watch. The watch is literally 1:1. Parts are interchangeable with genuine. That all comes at a hefty price however, considering the watch costs over $500.

There have been lots of new watches with similar GEN vs REP comparisons . All with pictures , new movements, interchangeable parts etc . They have been described as perfect 1:1 , exact replicas , most have come with increased price tags due to this . I can't remember one being added immediately to the top of the consensual list , and plopped immediately into the super rep section in such away before .

Chap consensus not being needed in a ' consensual list ' defeats it's purpose . I'm happy for you to disagree with this though. After all this list is for reference , though personally I will wait until forum members have actually purchased and posted about the watch . That way I can see what the consensus is and whether it deserves super rep status .

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
timnic54 The new Aqua Terra from VSF looks to me like it could go in there, I was blown away by the quality of it. Could be worth looking at..

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
IMG_20180806_161919-X2.jpg

Rina1988

Known Member
21/7/16
Ha!

It is in the list, in the refused section.

I see the V2 DW font is still awful. Any pic review of the V2?

i can confirm that it's awful. i rejected 2 of these before having to change to a completely different watch. once magnification of cyclops and font fix - then i have no doubt this is as good as it gets for us rep lovers.

Rina1988

Known Member
21/7/16
It is more about the crystal height in relation to the DWO which gives the impression of slight over magnification ( or indeed under) This is equally a problem with Gens in this model and others.
I am confident that mine is correct mag. Difficult to show in Photos though.

sorry timnic54 - i admire your contribution and review. i think you got a good one. the 2 that i got sent was shocking. magnification looked 3x and the font didn't need me to zoom in at all. this is saying a lot cause i'm a complete beginner and i could see it.

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
sorry timnic54 - i admire your contribution and review. i think you got a good one. the 2 that i got sent was shocking. magnification looked 3x and the font didn't need me to zoom in at all. this is saying a lot cause i'm a complete beginner and i could see it.

QC at JF/ ARF is very inconsistent. My TD (Trusty ) has so far not ever presented me with a watch I have needed to reject on QC pics . It is invaluable to build a good relationship with a TD who has a good eye and knows that you won't knitpick and give him undue grief.

He will pick the best, with JF /ARF this is essential IMHO.

Reactions: Rina1988

Rina1988

Known Member
21/7/16
QC at JF/ ARF is very inconsistent. My TD (Trusty ) has so far not ever presented me with a watch I have needed to reject on QC pics . It is invaluable to build a good relationship with a TD who has a good eye and knows that you won't knitpick and give him undue grief.

He will pick the best, with JF /ARF this is essential IMHO.

completely agree with everything you said. in fact i chose the sd43 based upon your review and recommendation - likewise with my purchase of the noob 4130 (thanks for that too btw). Elena from PT has been really good. how do i upload pic? just spent 10mins trying

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
completely agree with everything you said. in fact i chose the sd43 based upon your review and recommendation - likewise with my purchase of the noob 4130 (thanks for that too btw). Elena from PT has been really good. how do i upload pic? just spent 10mins trying

I use a photo hosting service (Flickr) I load my photos into the hosting service then post the BBCode directly into the thread . RWI has its own hosting site PICR.me . There should be usage info somewhere .