• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
LIST UPDATE: Cartier, Ballon Bleu Pink Dial 33m, AF (CAL.076) added to Super Reps!

Thank you ywg

Can't see how any watch can be moved to Super Rep status , from dealers pictures and promises . As this is a brand new watch, shouldn't it's arrival on the list wait until people have purchased the watch and viewed it first hand ? Has anybody ever purchased one on here ? Shouldn't Super rep status come from the collective wisdom of the crowd . Thinking about it , the immediate inclusion of the watch in the super rep section , is absolutely f@cking ridiculous .

Last edited:
Reactions: Andromeda Spectrum

ywg

3/7/17
Can't see how any watch can be moved to Super Rep status , from dealers pictures and promises . As this is a brand new watch, shouldn't it's arrival on the list wait until people have purchased the watch and viewed it first hand ? Has anybody ever purchased one on here ? Shouldn't Super rep status come from the collective wisdom of the crowd . Thinking about it , the immediate inclusion of the watch in the super rep section , is absolutely f@cking ridiculous .

Consensus is needed when there is not so much information about the watch right off the bat, and in this case there is a gen vs. rep comparison of every part on the watch. The watch is literally 1:1. Parts are interchangeable with genuine. That all comes at a hefty price however, considering the watch costs over $500.

Reactions: Omagad

Steste

12/5/18
Omagad

Steste

12/5/18

Omagad is doing a great service and putting a lot of work in keeping this list together. Personally i would think that asking a question respectfully would be a good idea

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hi, that’s the link:
Noob Daytona 4130 arrived
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...mobiquo/redirect.php?tid=6906998&share_type=t

I think you know this thread already, there are discussed both: the 116500 and the 116520. The white 116520 seems to be closest to gen.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Sorry mate, I have so much work to do here, I get tagged everywhere and answer 20 PMs a day.

Can you just go to the post (not the topic) you want me to look at, click on the #number on the top right of the particular poste and paste it here?

Thanks.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

You being rude is f@cking ridiculous.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Consensus is needed when there is not so much information about the watch right off the bat, and in this case there is a gen vs. rep comparison of every part on the watch. The watch is literally 1:1. Parts are interchangeable with genuine. That all comes at a hefty price however, considering the watch costs over $500.

This^